• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best laughter in a tickle video ?

Agreed

Totally agree with you Nylon tickling Tickling Flight Attendant the best.

Just a crying shame she has retired

I contend it's difficult to find Genuine Laughter cause producers pay models to "fake it". Frequently models are paid to Scream and Struggle cause that stuff "sells", such as material on clips4sale.

There is hope however.

I did find a Genuinely Ticklish Giggler.

Check out Realtickling, c4s store 601 : TC 5172 and 5173

In which tickling videos have you heard the best laughter of all time ?

For me its Kandi from Silver Cherry. Absolutely adorable laugh with the perfect type and amount of "ticklish commentary" and she often uses "tickle, tickles and tickled" in her comments.

Probably the most "real people" ticklee in a vid I have ever seen. Not a hottie by looks alone, but so insanely ticklish feet yet won't give in to the intense torment. Too bad the only copies I have seen of "Tickling Becky" are such low vid quality. Despite that probably the hottest clip I have ever seen due to the intensity and the "realness" factor combined. Think it may be unavailable now.

That was an incredible tickling clip. Wish I could find the full video. I don’t think it’s available from what I can tell.

Gabrielle from Tickling Paradise. her soles are just amazing and her laugh is incredible. my opinion.

Petra from Czech Tickling Submission.

and

Amazon Alex in the Czech Tickling Submission video "Extremely Ticklish BBW Amazon Alex" has a great laugh, especially when her feet are tickled.

I'll sound biased (ok find I am!) but I've had some wonderful and unique laughter in many of my vids to the point I made a tickling highlight reel featuring my personal favorites! If you get a chance and are interested by all means peruse my links/stores :)

There's a beautiful model named Chelsea who did at least one video that I know of with Tickle Abuse. It's called "Desperate in Baby oil". She had no idea beforehand how ticklish she was, and it turns out she is incredibly ticklish. Her laugh is adorable.

I'm going to say who ever the lee was in the old classic The Happy Woodsman.....i'm pretty sure that was the name of the vid...she was incredible

My new favorite laugh

The best laugh I have heard recently, was actually one of the members on this site. LishBabyBlues has an amazing laugh in her videos. I fell in love with it enough to order a custom video from her and oh boy did she deliver!! The shrieking laughter, the squealing, the panicked laughter when something gets her REALLY good. It's all an ear-gasm to enjoy!

The best laugh I have heard recently, was actually one of the members on this site. LishBabyBlues has an amazing laugh in her videos. I fell in love with it enough to order a custom video from her and oh boy did she deliver!! The shrieking laughter, the squealing, the panicked laughter when something gets her REALLY good. It's all an ear-gasm to enjoy!

(I totally didn't bribe him to say this or anything. Nope definitely not)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back