• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My name is Caroline Arkham, first time on TMF...

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm a full-time model who occupies space in a PA wilderness. A videographer dropped me a line, asking if he could cast me in a "tickle torment" video ("nudity required"). He recommended this site for research purposes and I had no idea the fetish was so popular. I'm still debating the request but noticed that bellybuttons are a top priority. Funny, but a photographer described my own navel as "the bottomless pit" and turned it into a sundae for a shoot. Anyway, I've attached some photos of me in my Mayberry environment (we're all insulated from the "fetish world", it's all gas stations, bars and graveyards). Thanks for your time and I'm really impressed with the feedback, it's literate without sinking into XXX.

Welcome Caroline!

Thank you for the lovely pictures. I can promise that tat around your navel would make you quite popular in tickling clips.

No need to be nervous, you can choose the intensity you’re comfortable with. Most of the producers here have done everything from playful tickling all the way to sadistic. And as long as you’re genuinely ticklish, we'll be eager consumers.

But in any case enjoy your time here and jump right in; nothing to be nervous about participating in our brand of lunacy. :rockon:

Pretty cool of you to check us out, hope you enjoy your look around.

I think you'll find that feet, not bellybuttons, are by far the favoured spot. Of course there are other niches, like those that focus on the navel and those of us who just prefer upper body tickling in general, along with pretty much any variant you can think of.

Hope you decide to do the video!

HI CAROLINE.

:welcome:I want to Welcome another Pennsylvanian. This forum has many sections to it, so be sure to look them all over. You will find quit a few Producers of Tickling Videos at this site. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

HAPPY TICKLES TO YOU. :tickle:

Welcome to the TMF, Caroline. You're a very beautiful girl, if I may say so. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Mitch

The Agony and the Esctasy

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Another producer, a contributor to this site, also inquired about casting me in a tickle video. Feet are okay with me but, personally, I have to admit that I'm intrigued with the upper body. My left foot is hyper-sensitive :woot2: A li'l tickle there turns me into a screaming lunatic. The rest of my body is as ultra-sensitive as my left foot. I was involuntarily tickled by a couple of girlfriends when we were camping. It was two or three years ago and, no, there wasn't an orgy or any kind of sexual indulgence. It was just a bit of horsing-around. But I went wack-o :rowfull: Never gave it much thought until recently. The scary thing is that one's reaction to tickling is so unpredictable--and for it to be recorded on video, that's an even bigger conflict (especially if your body shifts into the orgiastic mode or whatever, it's there for the world to see!). Haven't had a chance to sample all of the sites, just a couple--Gala and Danielle (Trixie?), featured on the Tickle Torture clip site, are red hot. But I really admire Emily (the Skelyrata site)--gorgeous, extremely vulnerable and yet, after all the ticklish agony, she still comes up smelling like a rose. Awesome lady (is she still in the business?).

I have received very civil messages from members who have made me seriously think about accepting roles in videos. These guys are totally cool (much like the writers of the above comments). It's that sort of positive attitude--especially coming from a target audience--that is very encouraging. And if I do a video, I want it to be a slam/dunker...a balls-to-the-wall, kick-in-the-butt, rootin' tootin' vignette about genuine tickle agony. There wouldn't be much point in doing anything less. We have some AWESOME locations in my neck of the woods (full of urban legends about abductors and bogeymen, not to mention campers [always hot babes] kidnapped by cannibals, etc). We have abandoned houses, haunted houses, antique railroad tracks, a wilderness, razed sheds sinking into swamps, you-name-it. It's real spooky at night! Wish that I had the technology to do my own video!

Anyway, thanks for your support and nice messages.

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome to the TMF enjoy your stay and I hope we get to see you in the chatroom sometime

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Another producer, a contributor to this site, also inquired about casting me in a tickle video. Feet are okay with me but, personally, I have to admit that I'm intrigued with the upper body. My left foot is hyper-sensitive :woot2: A li'l tickle there turns me into a screaming lunatic. The rest of my body is as ultra-sensitive as my left foot. I was involuntarily tickled by a couple of girlfriends when we were camping. It was two or three years ago and, no, there wasn't an orgy or any kind of sexual indulgence. It was just a bit of horsing-around. But I went wack-o :rowfull: Never gave it much thought until recently. The scary thing is that one's reaction to tickling is so unpredictable--and for it to be recorded on video, that's an even bigger conflict (especially if your body shifts into the orgiastic mode or whatever, it's there for the world to see!). Haven't had a chance to sample all of the sites, just a couple--Gala and Danielle (Trixie?), featured on the Tickle Torture clip site, are red hot. But I really admire Emily (the Skelyrata site)--gorgeous, extremely vulnerable and yet, after all the ticklish agony, she still comes up smelling like a rose. Awesome lady (is she still in the business?).

I have received very civil messages from members who have made me seriously think about accepting roles in videos. These guys are totally cool (much like the writers of the above comments). It's that sort of positive attitude--especially coming from a target audience--that is very encouraging. And if I do a video, I want it to be a slam/dunker...a balls-to-the-wall, kick-in-the-butt, rootin' tootin' vignette about genuine tickle agony. There wouldn't be much point in doing anything less. We have some AWESOME locations in my neck of the woods (full of urban legends about abductors and bogeymen, not to mention campers [always hot babes] kidnapped by cannibals, etc). We have abandoned houses, haunted houses, antique railroad tracks, a wilderness, razed sheds sinking into swamps, you-name-it. It's real spooky at night! Wish that I had the technology to do my own video!

Anyway, thanks for your support and nice messages.

Caroline:

I look forward to seeing you in a video clip soon! Don't worry too much about your ticklish reactions. Everyone has a different response to ticklish sensations, and the intensity really depends on the experience and attention of the ler. Just be sure to have a safeword, so if it goes further than you want, you will have a way to get a break.

Everyone here is looking for a genuine reaction to the tickling predicament. Keep it real, and you'll do just fine. Speaking for myself, there is nothing sexier than a woman getting obviously turned on from being tickled. An orgasmic response would have me purchasing all of your clips, ;)

Take care,
Luvs

Welcome to the community and hope you have a terrific time!:couch:

Hi Caroline and welcome from another PA'er, I'm in the NW part of the state. Enjoy all the site has to offer and good luck in your endeavors.

Welcome to the TMF, Caroline, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place to find out about the tickling fetish. Have fun here.

PS: Don't make the video if you're not really ticklish.

Tickle torment video; count me in...

Gave it a lot of thought and, yeah, I'm voluntarily "up" for playing a ticklee in a (fetish) video. I've had 2-3 offers and just have to decide which of the indies is a match for a genuinely nightmarish vignette. I'm performing in one that will be shot very close to home, though the shoot isn't scheduled until June. I guarantee that it'll be a killer (if I survive). It involves a vengeful doc, discharged for subversive experiments, who--aaahhh, what's the point of spoiling the story? "Full body" fans should adore it.

Okay, I'm about to ramble (feel free to skip to the next thread)..

Up until now, my problem has been vulnerability; I'm incredibly ticklish so requests about nudity make me cringe. It's quite scary to me. I've sampled clips on a couple of video sites (Tickle Torture, Skelyrata, etc.) and wonder how the ticklees hold on to their sanity. Whenever I'm attired in a informal summer ensemble--like a bikini top, shorts and sandals--some of my "hot spots" are already exposed (including arm pits, ribs, toes and [shiver] a very deep navel. Just a wisp of cold air makes me tingle). Anyway, I'm researching this whole thing and I'm grateful to the TMF for the overture. I hang in a very rustic (backwoods) PA community so you can imagine the subject never pops up. I just find it interesting that this fetish has never been included on your typical "horror movie" venue (wait, I'll take that back. I rented a horror flick called DRAINIAC. In one scene, a pissed-off "teen" punishes his really cute girlfriend by tickling the hell out of her. Didn't have anything to do with the plot or the "horror" but the director obviously thought it was a cool distraction).

Unlike wrestling, the action in the tickle arena appears not to be fake. I appreciate the fact that it's (mostly?) genuine but that sort of sincerity makes it all the more chilling to me. Really! I mean, can a girl be tickled to death (literally)? Did the fetish actually function as a medieval torture? Sorry, I'm just trying to separate fact and myth.

I'd also welcome feedback from video and filmmakers who are authorities on the subject. Have the models actually experienced orgasm or turned into babbling idiots--or much worse? Just curious. Until recently, I didn't think there was a such market. Tickling recently popped-up in print when a videographer showed me a b&w photo spread from a vintage fetish magazine; it involved a girl going to a doctor's office for an examination. After she reclines on the table, the doctor binds her with cuffs and whips-off her hospital gown. Her then aggressively brushes her nipples with some sort of very furry stole. She squirms like crazy. Then he gags her. Don't remember much else (flipped through it) except the doctor growls, "Now you'll laugh only when I want you to laugh." Guess the doc was a past or humiliated boyfriend. Oops. Anyway, one of the video dudes wants me to perform in a similar "doctor/patient" scenario. Sounds positively wicked but I don't know enough about the videographer, I'll have to check his past work. It's the second "mad physician" story that I've been offered (somehow appeals to me, a doctor's cold stethescope can be as unnerving as a trip to the dentist).

Thanks for being there--

welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here :D

don't worry if you have an extremely ticklish navel, its a good thing ;)

Up until now, my problem has been vulnerability; I'm incredibly ticklish so requests about nudity make me cringe. It's quite scary to me.
In that case, given how beautiful you are as well as ticklish, it will be a wonderful video. :couch:

More photos and gratitude

Thanks to everyone. Right now, I must concentrate on my modeling obligations so I'll be out of touch. But I'm grateful for your support...

Hi there and welcome.Good of you to check this site out. I wish you much fun here. Chris

so could they use me? and is it in ny? is there a number to call. im near maryland ny. what happened i cant message you anymore?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back