• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brea: Tickled Berserk and Orgasm Denial New Hot Explicit Preview

Nice clip.

good to see you back. :)

Thanks man. I think I set some sort of record with this video, both in the intensity and relentless nature of it. Brea is always looking to push herself further and I pushed her farther than she had ever gone before, in any experience. I think that is self evident in the garbled interview in this clip. I think from this point forward, all the stuff I shoot with Brea is just going to get further over the top. I'm fortunate to have found a model willing to participate in such deep and dark sensual exploration.

Just hope she doesn't beat you senseless after one of these. She seemed pretty pissed at times in this one.

Just hope she doesn't beat you senseless after one of these. She seemed pretty pissed at times in this one.

Yes, she was. But being beaten senseless by her is perhaps something I might alltogether enjoy. She did tie me and tickle me awhile back.

Good to hear you can still enjoy that. Plus, I don't think her anger lasted much past the screaming orgasm.

I'm very perceptive.

Random question: Are her feet not particularly ticklish, does she not enjoy them played with, do you not enjoy playing with them as much? Why is it that she's mostly tickled in these previews on her stomach / ribs?

Her feet are extremely ticklish, but in this video, in this configuration, in this circumstance, it was decided not to do her feet. Espescially since she was so spent from the orgasm denial. There are other Brea vids where her feet are properly entertained.

Excellent, and I appreciate the answer. I'm usually not a denial / F.O. person, but Brea might change my opinion.

I'll keep an eye out for the feet vids. Thanks, Mr. Yaqi

Good stuff as always Yaqi. Much appreciated.

This clip (30 minutes, No Breaks) appeals to those who enjoy watching limits not only tested, but shattered.

It's a measure of the unique bond shared by my Prophet and this victim of her own desires that this could be filmed at all.

Note how in her desperation she called out to the Almighty Deity, speaking in tongues, to grant her reprieve, which I did... Eventually. ;)

Perhaps the Prophet might expound upon what sets this apart from His other great Works.

The Most Holy is most pleased at this offering.

Brea and I seem to click on a very primal level and when we get together the chemistry is extremely electric. Brea has a powerful, almost unquenchable need to be submissive, and she likes to explore this facet by being taken further and further outside of her comfort zone. Each time I work with her the videos get more intense by an order of magnitude and I suspect that this trend will continue. I push her harder and longer with each video. I personally am excited to see where our relationship is going to take us.

And Deity, I would appreciate you not intervening anymore. I want the torturous tickling to continue for much longer.

Yaqi, is there a chance to see her doing F/M? I'd love to see Brea in that position.

Any chance of a preview of said F/M clip? I saw it on your C4S, but just curious.

Nonsense! I wouldn't think of it! Wouldn't dream of it, sir!

(What's masturbatory?)

Then if it is your favorite word, time for a preview clip!

I'll see what I can do. I finally talked a model from one of my other sites into doing a tickle video, which I'm doing on Tuesday. That comes first and I suspect it is going to be hot.

STA60006.JPG

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back