• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline's In Trouble Again! #9

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hello all you tickling fans out there...at long last I have just added the latest episode of C.I.T.A. The Long-Term Intense Ticking Android (L.I.T.A.) has been re-built by Dr. Slade and is about to take Carrie’s misery to new levels! L.I.T.A. has a score to settle with Caroline from issue #2, when Carrie took decapitated the evil robot. Now, Caroline is about to PAY, and pay dearly as she faces off against L.I.T.A. in a continuation of Caroline’s arena tickle-torture from Issue #8!!! 6 PAGES + COVER, 23 PANELS, */F TICKLING, HUMILIATION, FORCED ORGASM

As always...I am thankful for the interest the community has shown in my comics over the last few years. I hope this issue lives up to expectations. Enjoy!!!

Lou, am I ever glad to see you! I thought you'd given up buddy. I look forward to checking this out.

Great to see new work Lou! I've started issue #2 of Starburst...it's going slowly, but it's going!

Just purchased and it's fantastic!Really love your style man!!!! :bouncybou

Man, this was so cool before the whole money thing. *sigh*

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back