• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My new fucking neighbors.

Ohhhhhhkay, I see it now.....

Yeah, it's always nice to immortalize inaccurate mockery with a repeat quote. :rolleyes:

And to attempt to instigate further immature nastiness rather than posting a constructive comment... :facepalm: Much less reinforcing the positive... God forbid.

And as far as that picture;
I mean YEAH, he just looks SOOOOO demented with RAGE in that shot... :Grrr: Right.
(People seem to be flinging that accusation around a lot when they don't have an adequate response...)

*And as I wrote that I realized ---- that picture is most likely part of the problem. Not all of it, some people are just jackasses for fun, but...

those who're making fun are more likely quite jealous :munch: for various reasons...

The Caption should read: JEALOUSY: POST A GREAT PIC AND SEE WHAT SMALL MINDS WILL DO WITH IT.....

Leo's way too young for me, I'm involved elsewhere, but that's why I can freely comment that that's a great picture... and therefore both he and it become a huge target among those who... might be a lot older or... not quite as... Eh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If it's two college aged females, just wait until they have a party in the backyard and call the cops on everyone that leaves and report their license plates because they are driving under the influence. I had some so called friends that screwed me over very badly back about five years ago, so one night when they were at a bar I waited until they were about to leave and called the police to report a car with his license plate number and car model heading away from the bar. Cops are always near bars on weekends anyways, so long story short, my ex-friend got a DUI.

good idea Mass

Gotta give the OP credit for reacting more than reasonably
and much more maturely
towards the few numbnuts who just apparently felt compelled to post to watch themselves talk "big nasty"

rather than either PM like a grown-up, post something halfway constructive or just
...not waste the space and anyone else's time being so very freakin' junior-high :rolleyes:

this gets my vote

If it's two college aged females, just wait until they have a party in the backyard and call the cops on everyone that leaves and report their license plates because they are driving under the influence. I had some so called friends that screwed me over very badly back about five years ago, so one night when they were at a bar I waited until they were about to leave and called the police to report a car with his license plate number and car model heading away from the bar. Cops are always near bars on weekends anyways, so long story short, my ex-friend got a DUI.

good idea Mass

And this gets mine :D I was just going to comment, that was brilliant;
getting even legally while getting the nasty drunk off the road!!!

:drinkup:

Did I just read....

What the?

Yeah... I got nothing.

But thanks for the compliments about my picture. :D

Okay fine, I'll comment.

Back way back, I thought force was good. Seriously. Read my posts from hell, a year or two ago. They're there. I can even send you a blog that somebody from here dug up from my young years.

But, in the eyes of the world, I grew up. Maybe.

Power is useless without control. I (usually) don't flame people here anymore. That keeps me out of trouble. If somebody flames me, that (should) get them in trouble, but the world isn't always fair now, is it?

Anyhow, I was just posting a simple rant about my two worthless neighbors, and I got some funny and good replies, just as I expected.

To all the haters: you're one of the many reasons I'll never stop being me. :)

PS: They parked halfway into my parking spot again today, and my mom was pulling in, even SHE got mad at them. Which is quite funny, she never gets mad at anything anymore.

Last edited:
I can see being annoyed by a parking space. But if you stay up and make noise after a respectable hour and expect it to be okay, then you shouldn't it expect it to be okay for only you. Whether or not it was them who called the cops is entirely irrelevant unless you have proof, in my opinion.

Just saying.

Do what I do - write them notes and put them under the windshied wiper or in the window, if they leave it cracked. Start of professional and courteous. "It woulod be greatly appreciate if you would please park your vehicle in a respectable and courteous manner, so as to allow other residents a safe opportunity to park their as well." And if they keep parking like flaming douchenozzles, "Will you park your fucking car between the fucking lines? It's not that difficult!"

Very rarely will you need to leave more than one note. :D

Parking spot issues is something I don't miss about apartment living. Can you complain to the apartment manager/owner?

If the manager's inept and won't take any action, you should park really close to their driver's side door, and have your mom park really close to the passenger side door. :D That's the dick in me speaking, though, because I hate paying for any sort of "community/shared" property, specifically because of garbage like this.

I can see being annoyed by a parking space. But if you stay up and make noise after a respectable hour and expect it to be okay, then you shouldn't it expect it to be okay for only you. Whether or not it was them who called the cops is entirely irrelevant unless you have proof, in my opinion.

Just saying.

9 PM doesn't sound like a horrible time to me, and I think 11 is the unwritten law.

Do what I do - write them notes and put them under the windshied wiper or in the window, if they leave it cracked. Start of professional and courteous. "It woulod be greatly appreciate if you would please park your vehicle in a respectable and courteous manner, so as to allow other residents a safe opportunity to park their as well." And if they keep parking like flaming douchenozzles, "Will you park your fucking car between the fucking lines? It's not that difficult!"

Very rarely will you need to leave more than one note. :D
Yep, that's my plan.
Parking spot issues is something I don't miss about apartment living. Can you complain to the apartment manager/owner?

If the manager's inept and won't take any action, you should park really close to their driver's side door, and have your mom park really close to the passenger side door. :D That's the dick in me speaking, though, because I hate paying for any sort of "community/shared" property, specifically because of garbage like this.
It's a condo complex, so that couldn't work. I'm sure I could find somebody to complain to, but I'd rather just deal with them instead of going about starting all sorts of shit I don't want to be in.

well, the law and common sense differ. Some people need to be up at 6am to go to work - so they are in bed by 10.

Personally, I try to turn my stuff down around 9, but that's because I have bitch elderly neighbors across the way, lol.

The key to all this is finding deaf neighbours.

Seriously, some buddies of mine have an apartment right next to a very nice deaf woman, and they throw some seriously bananas parties, completely without incident, because the only person within earshot can't be bothered by the noise.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back