• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Albany man arrested over foot fetish scam

Is anyone else wondering why anyone believed this 19-yr old college kid was an orthopedic therapist?? I thought most therapists worked at an office, not out of a college library. Personally, I feel the girls who were duped by this 19-yr old "mastermind" should shrug it off and move on with their lives. I'm not advocating this type of trickery, but no harm no foul.

Which one? There's a number of guys who do that. Some even sell the footage on Clips4Sale.com, quite probably without the knowledge or permission of the models in some cases. It's pretty disgusting.
Yeah I'm not sure who he is or what he's called, but he seems to tell girls he's researching feet/reflexes etc, then procees to poke and tickle their feet

Creepy. :flatstare:

And how about in the comments section there's apparently a lady who's had "many run-ins" with this guy. Um, how many times does it take for you to realize that having your foot sniffed isn't something a doctor is going to do?

:facepalm:

Anyhoo, yeah, this guy is creepy. I can understand having a fetish because hey, I have a few but come on. Sometimes folks just go too far..........

Why are some (not all) foot fetishists seemingly hell-bent on being the creepiest people out there? This guy just ruins it for the pros who like to sneak into strange womens' bedrooms while they sleep and molest their feet.

I lol'd. :

I guess it's because a foot fetish is one of the more common fetishes out there, so you're proportionally going to have more crazies with the fetish.

He's been charged with battery for posing as an 'orthopedic therapist' and administering a poll to coeds, as well as 'inspecting' their feet. Police are looking for others who may have had a run-in with him.

Still think it's a good idea, gang?

http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/story.aspx?id=462932

oh come now, look at that picture!! Hell, thats DOCTOR MATERIAL right there!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And how about in the comments section there's apparently a lady who's had "many run-ins" with this guy. Um, how many times does it take for you to realize that having your foot sniffed isn't something a doctor is going to do?

I think it's more likely that he approached her multiple times, forgetting that he approached her before. I doubt she got duped three times in a row.

Kinda like as a kid I'd occasionally forget which houses I'd already been to while trick-or-treating. I'd only get candy the first time. The next time, they'd say "uh, weren't you here before?" and I'd go, "oh, yeah. Right." and leave.

His behavior is creepy and disgusting, yes... But I also think Darton College needs to increase their admittance requirements. They've found HOW many women who were fooled by a 19 year old kid saying, "Don't worry ma'am, I'm a doctor." o_O

I think it's more likely that he approached her multiple times, forgetting that he approached her before. I doubt she got duped three times in a row.

Kinda like as a kid I'd occasionally forget which houses I'd already been to while trick-or-treating. I'd only get candy the first time. The next time, they'd say "uh, weren't you here before?" and I'd go, "oh, yeah. Right." and leave.

Got ya. :)

His behavior is creepy and disgusting, yes... But I also think Darton College needs to increase their admittance requirements. They've found HOW many women who were fooled by a 19 year old kid saying, "Don't worry ma'am, I'm a doctor." o_O

Good point there. :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back