• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Midget Hogtied..... Penny is Back M/F Topless

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Penny's a very tiny girl, 4' 8" to be exact, that is extremely ticklish and hates being tickled. Penny ended up in a bit of trouble and needed a hand. I told her I would help her out if she let me tie her up and tickle her. Penny really didn't like the idea but she agreed. She had never been hogtied before so I hogtied her (off camera) and started tickling her tiny feet with a toothbrush which got her laughing quickly. With her being so tiny I had access to her entire body and tickled every bit of exposed skin I could, even rolling her on her side to tickle her belly. Penny is our tiniest ticklee ever and I hope she keeps getting in trouble after this.

See Penny tonight at Midnight EST on WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

P.S. Yes that is my normal rope, she is just that tiny. I only used 1 length for the entire tie too.

Penny is very HOT!!! I like her cute little feet! What size are they??? :sherlock:
Can you tie Penny down spread eagle next time and tickle her upperbody and armpit really good??? :devil:

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Hot off the press: They are a size 6.
She was tied spread eagle for our next scenes but one was F/F and the other was F/F and M/F progressively... I'll let you know how much armpit tickling was in them when the edits are done.

Neat, but odd, but also very hot. Good work!!

Aparently Clips4sale had some issues last night, I am trying to make the clip available now. Thanks for your patience.

Thats awesome...shes so cute n ticklish!!! Great clip!! Thanks

You should have made her sing 'follow the yellow brick road" while tickling her....

Ok guys it looks like Penny is coming back tomorrow for a shoot with a hot new milf. Any special requests? I already have her tickled spread eagle f/f and mf/f and we are planning a bit of mother daughter roleplay.

I really would love to see a gang tickling. Haha, all of your lers at her cute lil feet could be awsome.

Tickled Orgasm

I would love to see her have an orgasm from tickling. It would be so hot.

Ok Guys I am working on getting her back soon. She mentioned she would consider the forced orgasm concepts with a girl. Will that work?
TG

penny forced orgasm

penny forced to cum by another lady would be AWESOME, and some bellybutton tickling would be AWESOME too, love her cute feet, she is a keeper.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back