• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, its Morgan :)

cutegiggler4

im kinda new, just looking for more people to talk to :)
so i kinda talk a lot but a little about me,

check out my profile and talk to me xD

I wrote this on impulse and I highly doubt you will read this entire thing. But, first things first: I'm a girl with morals, self-respect, dignity, and class. I know where I want to go in life, and I'm not going to let anything interfere with it. This generation is filled with fuck-up's, and I'm not going to be one. I'm Greek and German. I'm completely infatuated with tattoo's, and drawing. I want to move out of this shit town, and move to a big city and start my own tattoo business. If I wasn't so obsessed with tattooing, I would definitely take up a career in Astronomy. I'm the sweetest girl ever, but if I put my trust in you and you fuck me over, I'll stab you in the face. Muscle cars are my favorite kind of automobile. I have more guy friends than girls, simply because most girls are drama starting, grudge holding, whores. I have a high self-esteem. I'm confident, not cocky. I will not swoon if you call me beautiful, and I won't cry if you call me ugly. I'm very down to earth. I'm the type of girl that will rock a classy dress one night, and go to a show and fuck up my hair on the next. I'm as real as they come. You don't have to like me, it's not a big deal if you don't.

Just that if you post a picture of yourself with a sign with todays date on it I'd think you are super amazing and totally not some dude that took pictures off some womans facebook.

Awesome.

For bonus points write it on your feet. Everyone would think you're amazing for that.

Well Morgan.....if that's your real name...... if you really are some overweight dude sitting at home in your basement with your pet chicken you are doing a good job of convincing us that you are one really cool, smoking hot chick! Maybe you're just really good at the pretending game. We'll all be waiting for that dated picture...

is that wut most ppl on here think bout is someone being a smokin hot chick rly?.... oh well i came on here to meet new ppls and have fun regardless if they r pretending to be someone else or not :D

Easy now, no need to get too serious on me and take things out of context. I was just simply trying to be humorous. :) Yes I do believe there are many shallow people out there who only see what's on the surface. I also believe there are plenty of people online who aren't who they say they are. I don't know Morgan, and I don't presume she falls in either one of these categories. From the way she presents herself I get the first impression she's a young woman who's strong, artsy, knows what she wants, is bored with her surroundings, tired of putting up with people who aren't worth her time, and wants to go chase her dreams. Appearances fade; it's the beauty on the inside that keeps people together and really matters. I'm not trying to lecture Grandmaster! I'm just as frustrated with people as you are. Sooo, I'll step off my soapbox now. :D

Morgan, I just think you're really cool because you like muscle cars!

Hey Morgan. Welcome from another Chicagoan. I hope you're enjoying it here, and I'd love to talk with you sometime.

ok sheesh. people need to get off my ass and stop being doushes lol. seriously, just because one dude was some creep ass doesnt mean we all are. im proud of tits so quit calling me a fat guy. lmao.

ok sheesh. people need to get off my ass and stop being doushes lol. seriously, just because one dude was some creep ass doesnt mean we all are. im proud of tits so quit calling me a fat guy. lmao.

I thought you were getting right on that whole picture thing...

Oh don't get me wrong, it's entirely plausible that women that could easily be models are excited to come to fetish forums and chat with all the awesome dudes that frequent them. Definitely possible. Incredibly likely, truth be told.

ok sorry bout that MGD88, wasnt puttin it all on you ;) well i say back off and just welcome her instead of barraging her with prove this or prove that kinda stuff. now can we all get along till i decide wut to blow up first :D *explosions!*

I love your attitude I feel the same way my motto is, "Do whatever the hell you want and if people don't like it then don't give a damn because there is no need to cry over spilled milk." Welcome to the forum nice to see some younger girls here.

Welcome to the forum.

Pc or pm me anytime. Nice to see a fellow astronomer here. :happyfloa :serenity: :Hyrdrogen

Welcome to the TMF, Morgan, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi

Hi...Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you would like to chat somtime let me know :). Again welcome :D.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back