• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as Punishment

txtklr

TMF Poster
I am assuming all the 'Lee's in our esteemed group enjoy being tickled so looking upon it as punishment makes no sense but do any of you know of anyone that tickles others or is tickled by others as a form of (Bad Boy---Bad Girl) punishment? I guess this could be either for real as in do not do that again stuff or role play discipline. I know a woman that says her husband tickles the heck out of her feet when she does or says something that gets him mad.
Whatcha think?

Personally I don't know anybody who does this because everybody around me hates tickling so much that it would end in a burst out of violence. I also believe it kinda spoils the fun if you do it "in earnest".

i do it to punish people lol... so to answer the OP's question.. yes i know someone that tickles people to punish them. Me! lol

i do it to punish people lol... so to answer the OP's question.. yes i know someone that tickles people to punish them. Me! lol

I've been known to do this sometimes in the past, but i've chosen wisely as to who it was I "punished"

I once posted a thread about this, after a comment someone made in the chat room about tickling their kids as punishment. The thread got removed and I received an extremely stiff PM from Jeff warning me not to do it ever again.

The irony of this situation is that original idea came from one of his videos (Jenny's First Time I believe), where he interviewed the model afterward about how her father had responded to her misbehaviour by tickling her, which was torture to her personally.

Irony doesn't even really begin to explain it, does it?

I once posted a thread about this, after a comment someone made in the chat room about tickling their kids as punishment. The thread got removed and I received an extremely stiff PM from Jeff warning me not to do it ever again.

The irony of this situation is that original idea came from one of his videos (Jenny's First Time I believe), where he interviewed the model afterward about how her father had responded to her misbehaviour by tickling her, which was torture to her personally.

Irony doesn't even really begin to explain it, does it?

well i guess it's a good thing I didn't mention who I punished, so it could be kids, but it might be adults :p

If i had a choice , tickling would be better than black eyes and broken teeth , but to me it looks like it,s going to be roll-play anyway,..the tickling that is,..if she/he are going to get punished tickle away.

I do it as punishment :D not so much out of sheer anger but if a girl makes a cheeky remark, il use it as an excuse to tickle them ;)

its playful :)

My wife and I tickle each other as "punishment"....but as punishment for the "goofy stupid crap" we pull on each other...lol

Somehow, hearing about tickling used as punishment or interrogation is a turn on to me. I dont know why.

R

hunh?
...oh... I'm terribly sorry, I thought this was the Nuke the Fucking LOLcat thread. Pardon me.

I had an ex gf punish me by tickling when I was least suspecting it. I got her upset one time by putting her down in an argument and threw in a low blow comment. The argument passed and we made up. A few days later we were fooling around and she sometimes enjoyed tieing me to the futon. So once she had me she was doing normal foreplay and suddenly she said "so you think you are smarter than me, I will show you who is smart." She had a big grin on her face because she knew she had me where she wanted me. At this point we were together for a year and she knew exactly all my spots. She spent a little while with a feather she liked to tease me with that only worked a little, but her real weapons were her nails. She tickled tortured my upper body and chest which is mild. After a few mins of that she went for the kill and proceeded to tickle my soles and also switch over by tickling the guys. She went on that way for a bit and knew how sensitive I got after I finished so she got me to that point and proceeding to go crazy all over. I was trying to get out and going nuts and she enjoyed every moment of it. As anyone knows how sensitive your whole body gets after you go. That part feels like real tickle tortue.

Well in terms of role playing it has been used against me as a "punishment" so to speak lol. Not really a punishment in my opinion but my ler was on a roll so I'll just let him take the credit for it lol.

Tickling as punishment is definitely a turn on for most of us because the concept of "control" is a major component of the tickling fetish. The idea of tickling as punishment, i.e., using tickling to disincentivize certain behavior, gives the 'ler not only physical control over the 'lee but also psychological control. That is why it is so intriguing to us.

I doubt this happens very much in real life though. I mean, what are some plausible scenarios that involve only adults? Female #1 tickling Female #2 as punishment for flirting with her boyfriend? A resentful stepmother finding some excuse to tickle punish her 18-year old stepdaughter? Those are fun ideas but have they ever actually happened? It might be fun to do a google search to try to find documented cases.

Another topic that might be fun to share stories on is the "dark side of tickling." I find that when I chat with other folks on this site and others in private, such as through the PM system, most folks have at least one story of when they saw tickling used to humiliate the lee, or out of jealousy, or just generally to make the lee uncomfortable or unhappy in some way. That is to say, the ler's intent was not to be fun or playful but to hurt the lee, not physically, but with the intent of causing the lee embarrassment, of hurting the lee's reputation, etc. Some of those stories can be very hot as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back