• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOUL PLAY *New E-Comic By Bandito! *HOT* 6/21/2010

MTJpub

Verified
FOUL PLAY
Created by Bandito

When the infamous Lady Lascivia Le Gerdemain dies a horrible death, her worst enemies...I mean...closest friends arrive at her isolated estate to claim their piece of her limitless fortune.

But a deadly deluge descends upon the funerary reunion, and now seven of the richest, cruelest, and most powerful women in the world must begin to face their sordid pasts as well as the dangerous plans of each other.

Unearned fortunes hang in the balance, waiting to be won by unsavory fingers, when the darkness descends.

Betrayal, hatred, lust, seduction, and greed will all be unleashed in the flickering candle light.

And the worst of cackling nightmares will be revealed in hidden rooms of this spooky estate.

Watch in guilty delight as our poor Countess Wendy Winnifred is the first to be tortured in this titillating series of torrid tickling. She thought the shapes in the darkness were only after her financial assets...but when she finds herself in a most compromising situation...it turns out that they are after something far more sinister.

Relish the screaming laughter, savor the fiendish ticklish torment, and give yourself into the Foul Play.

FOUL PLAY

**14 sizzling pages (including cover)
**30+ HOT comic panels
**Naked erotic tickle torture
**Sexy NYLON foot tickles
**Tantalizing UPPER BODY action
**Tease play and humiliation
**Cameo by a sexy FRENCH MAID
**Art by the Bandito

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/FoulPlay.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy the cover art and a two-page preview from Bandito's FOUL PLAY!

Last edited:
Hey thanks Rage!

Ya know I always really appreciate your input. Please let me know your thoughts. And I definitely hope I hit the mark with this one.

If I don't miss my guess...I think you'll especially like the last page.

O.O!!! WOO!

Your pal,

B

Dude I effen loved it. Erotic and straight to the point. I liked that you pushed the diversity aspect in this comic. Not necessarily just in skin color (which I thought you did a brilliant job btw) But in body type as well. I am liking the curvy, busty look the ticklee had. Those boobs were looking hot and delicious my friend. I hope to see you push more erotic tickling in your future comics (besides this one I mean). After this comic you have proved that you can do it all with style.

That last scene was definitely my cup o' tea!

Last edited:
The teasers make me *drooooooooooool* already... You got a new colorist?

I'll be back for a mouth-watering reply. :D

Before I get this, I just need to know if there's bellybutton tickling in it. I think deeto said that there would be at least a little bit in it, but I wanna make sure first.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to "Bump in the Night II" and "SAS II".

Keep it up, deet!

Unabashedly biased review in 3...2...1..

Bought it. Loved it. Absolutely awesome.
Bandito does it again; after a flurry of releases from other (quite talented) artists, he sneaks up and blows everybody away.
Sensual, playful, and sexy as hell; everything tickling should be about.

If you haven't bought it yet...
What in the hell is wrong with you?? :)

Just got it and it's absolutely amazing. I'm already dying to see the second one come out.

Rage: Awesome. I'm so very glad you liked it my friend. And thanks very much for noticing the diversity in FOUL PLAY. I wanted to try some different character types, skin colors, looks, etc. But the major difference is definitely the body types. I wanted to try to create a fuller figured female form for Foul Play. Thanks again - so much - for everything.

Bohy: Thanks so much my friend. Yeah - this is the first comic I've done not colored by White Lotus. I got a little bit ahead of her (okay - a lot ahead of her) and decided to give another colorist a whirl on this comic. I really hope you like FP, and I look so forward to your feedback. ^^;;;

Button Tickler: hey amigo. So there is a little button tickling in FP - but in the spirit of full transparency...it's only one panel, and she's being kind of tickled all over, so it's not "button only" like you like it. But at the same time Winnie (the poor ticklelee) has an unbearably ticklish belly. And once her tickler discovers that fact, she spends a lot of time slowly torturing her round tummy. If that sounds like your brand of vodka - please check out FOUL PLAY and lemme know your thoughts.

CAB: Thanks mate!

Wolf: Wow...thank you so much for the awesome review, my friend. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad FOUL PLAY tickled your fancy. Drop me a line if you have any input on which of the wicked crew should be tickled in issue 2. And seriously, thanks again.

Tkmstr: Hey thanks man. I so appreciate the support. I can't promise FOUL PLAY 2 will be out any time soon, but I can promise I'll do my damndest to make it as hot as humanly possible.

Thanks to all of you for all of the support.

The Deeto

Button Tickler: hey amigo. So there is a little button tickling in FP - but in the spirit of full transparency...it's only one panel, and she's being kind of tickled all over, so it's not "button only" like you like it. But at the same time Winnie (the poor ticklelee) has an unbearably ticklish belly. And once her tickler discovers that fact, she spends a lot of time slowly torturing her round tummy. If that sounds like your brand of vodka - please check out FOUL PLAY and lemme know your thoughts.

Thanks for telling me what's what in FP.

You know me so well now. It's all about the button for me. As such, I think I'll pass on this one. HOWEVER, if "Bump 2" and "SAS 2" are going to go the way you've said, then I'll definitely be getting thoes.

"Sounds like your brand of vodka"...nice. I had to laugh at this one, eventhough I don't drink alcohol.

I really appreciate your hard work and effort, deet. Keep on keeping on!

bought it last night and loved every page of it ^-^

OMFG, that was amazing! The tickle action was unbelievable. BEYOND hot. Alice just keeps giving it to Wendy, tickling and tickling and tickling and tickling and TICKLING. And, gods, does Wendy LOVE IT. No mixing around, just down to the intense non-stop erotic tickle torture and keep it going and going.

I love the last page. Awesome! And the page just before it as well. All of it is sooooooo fan-tickle-tastic! I'm going to enjoy this so many, many times. I can hardly wait for the next issue, and whenever my beloved Lolita gets her tickles. What an insanely good start to a new series.

THIS what a tickle comic is supposed to be like. Bandito rules :judges:

WOW.

:man:

Beautiful, curvy women, beautifully drawn and ticklishly taunted, what is not to like! Great work!

What a treat this is! I'm always delighted to see a new piece by Bandito, and Foul Play is just the amazing caliber that I'd expect from such a talented artist. The case is deliciously sexy, the tickling is richly erotic, and the loving care paid to each tickling body part and anguished expression is brilliant! I absolutely cannot wait for the continuation of this series. Long may it continue!!

Button Tickler: You bet. Last thing I want is for someone to buy a comic of mine that they're not really interested in. And when "button only" is your thing, then FP probably isn't. XD Cheers mate.

amkes: YAY! Thanks my friend. Both for the support, and for the kind words.

Ticklefur: Thanks so much amigo. I really appreciate it. So glad you liked Foul Play. You rock.

Restif: Hey thanks my friend. I always really appreciate your input.

Kunzite: Much appreciated good buddy. I'm so glad you enjoyed FP, and would like to see the series continue.

Thanks again everyone - for making Foul Play such a great project to work on.

Cheers,

The Deet

I didn't even know this was coming, but I bought it, and honestly?
It's Bandito's best work to date.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back