• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Venus tickled!

SSaiyenJim

That's right folks, Sailor Venus. And for the first time ever it's happening in composite wood stocks! They don't wear and tear like regular stocks and they're weather protected for long lasting tickle fun! Actually, I'm just too lazy to draw real wood...

But that's besides the point. My girlfriend insisted that I do a pic of Sailor Venus because that's her favorite and she wanted me to make Venus' feet look like hers, so here's the pic. Enjoy.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/m/jmm636/venus.jpg

Ditto! :cool2: Venus never looked better. Thanks again, Jim! :)

Last edited:
Beautiful. It's especially cool that your girlfriend supports your tickle art efforts, even to the point of wanting her feet included!

wow...

O_O WOW...it looks just like me! Keep up the good work. and don't forget to give my good friend Serena some tickling fun! ;)

Jim, does your girlfriend let you tickle her feet?

........wow thats good....will you do a drawing next time? because i only see a real picture......no wait...uh...sailor venus is a real right?.....:confused:

Thanks, thats an awesome pic, tell your girl from me that she has nice feet.

Heh, I don't know if you could really say that she lets me, but yes, I do get to tickle her feet. Thanks for all the positive feedback, I'm glad you guys like the pics. By the way, here's my site:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/m/jmm636/tickle.htm

I'll make it look nicer later, I just wanted something to keep all the pics organized, so it serves its purpose.

Cool, Jim! :cool2: Thanks for the site also. :)

Last edited:
Heh...I love it when you necro 14 YEAR-OLD threads.

LMAO.

:sarc1:

I actually did a double take. XD

B

The original post in this thread is almost 16 years old. Most of the time pictures and artwork from that long ago are long gone.

It looks like he uploaded it on his university email/personal university account, lol

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back