• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like male feet

footmazter01

TMF Novice
I'm a guy who likes a woman's feet, but I was always curious if there are women out there who are drawn to men's feet

Yes I love male feet as long as they are cared for. I see nothing wrong with guys getting pedicures.

I'm not a person with a foot fetish but I can appreciate nice feet on a guy. Why not?

i've been told i have nice looking feet for a guy i try to take care of them as best as possible and i have to keep it up for i'm a diabetic

I've often wondered this very thing. Though, I can't exactly say how I would feel if the roles were reversed in this case. I guess you don't know 'til it happens. LOL! ;)

I'm quite intrigued with women who like mens feet. One would say they are rare, and do they really think about feet in the same way as men do ? Hard to say, but I'll be reading this thread to find out.

I'm quite intrigued with women who like mens feet. One would say they are rare, and do they really think about feet in the same way as men do ? Hard to say, but I'll be reading this thread to find out.

I'll be watching with ya. :p

Like I said before, I don't have a foot fetish but I can appreciate a nice pair of tootsies just like I can appreciate any nice body part. As for the foot fetish thing, it does seem to be dominated by men loving on the female foot.

You can even find men loving men's feet too but you hardly ever hear a woman say that she has a foot fetish. Actually, I don't think I've ever hear a female say that she has a foot fetish, whether it's with a male or another female. It would be interesting to read the responses as well.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
I actually know a gorgeous woman that has a foot fetish for other womens feet, but not mens. Figures as much, huh? lol!

So, I'm as anxious to hear the responses as some of you are... :)

I dated a GORGEOUS German/Spanish woman who, first of all STUNNED me by asking ME out and secondly, revealed through her actions that she absolutely LOVED male feet. I've always made sure my feet were clean and well kept, but I think she would have loved them in almost any condition. She wasn't interested in tickling, just in touching and looking at them.

I met a girl that really liked mens feet. of course my awesome feet were like heaven to her. :bow2:

I have a foot fetish for male and female feet. Being from a warm beach area is hard because I'm always wanting to stare at feet, but I try to do it without seeming obvious.

I met a girl that really liked mens feet.

Yes , I've met two so far that used "feet" as a prerequisite for dating, as far as if the man was hygenically responsible, but still I've never met one with a "full blown" fetish.

I like to to keep my feet nice because of my foot fetish. I think its really hypocritical if a dude only likes girls with really nice feet and his are gross.

I like to to keep my feet nice because of my foot fetish. I think its really hypocritical if a dude only likes girls with really nice feet and his are gross.

That is how I feel. If I have to go to the trouble of keeping my feet in good shape, then he should do it too. Gross feet on a guy is a major turn off for me. He can say all the beautiful comments he wants about my feet, but if his are unkempt I will not be turned on. The guy could have the body of a roman/greek god, but if he has nasty feet I will not be attracted. I'm a ler that loves feet, so I like to tickle feet that are kept in top shape.

Last edited:
Not sure if I would call it "full blown" but I love to play with a man's feet. Starting out with snuggling, rubbing, massaging, nibbling, kissing, I could go on an on. All body parts are very very sensual to me. But for some reason, a man's feet elicit an amazing response if he has any Lee in him whatsoever. My weakness is tall men since they generally have very large feel with a lot of surface area to play with. It also helps that I work with foot pressure points massage as a hobby. The Lee in me sees wonderful opportunities to tie a tall man with his sweet parts helpless and vulnerable beginning with his feet! Full blown? You tell me?

That is how I feel. If I have to go to the trouble of keeping my feet in good shape, then he should do it too. Gross feet on a guy is a major turn off for me. He can say all the beautiful comments he wants about my feet, but if his are unkempt I will not be turned on. I guy could have the body of a roman/greek god, but if he has nasty feet I will not be attracted. I'm a ler that loves feet, so I like to tickle feet that are kept in top shape.

You have some very nice feet :D. I agree with this to an extent. Feet are the only thing i look at on a women but i do take it into account. I find it weird that a beautiful girl has a great body and gnarled feet.

That is how I feel. If I have to go to the trouble of keeping my feet in good shape, then he should do it too. Gross feet on a guy is a major turn off for me. He can say all the beautiful comments he wants about my feet, but if his are unkempt I will not be turned on. I guy could have the body of a roman/greek god, but if he has nasty feet I will not be attracted. I'm a ler that loves feet, so I like to tickle feet that are kept in top shape.
I actually like to take care of my feet. I try to keep them in good shape and very soft for tickling. I agree with what you said.

the real question is... what makes a male foot look nice to a women?

Keep em nice!

I have found that if you like your feet played with (as I do) you have to put in the time and effort to make them attractive.

I would say that I put in a lot of time keeping mine nice. I hate walking barefoot and having rough spots. And as "gay" as men might seem they are...I highly recommend a pedicure. Get over it. They see more men than you think.

The added bonus....I seriously think my feet have become more ticklish as I have kept them nice. If that aint enough reason......

myfeetdh3.jpg

Now those are some nice feet. St. Louie you have made me:drool:. I can't stop staring. You get pedicures which are a huge bonus and I agree with you, I see nothing wrong with guys getting pedicures. I can't believe guys think they are not manly. Trust me boys most women would not want to be in bed with a guy who has ultra rough calloused feet. If your feet happened to rub together it would not feel too good. You can do pedicures at home if you think you will be joked at for going to a nail salon. Here is a great video!
http://www.monkeysee.com/play/16176-how-to-do-men-s-home-pedicure

Last edited:
You're killing me!

Not sure if I would call it "full blown" but I love to play with a man's feet. Starting out with snuggling, rubbing, massaging, nibbling, kissing, I could go on an on. All body parts are very very sensual to me. But for some reason, a man's feet elicit an amazing response if he has any Lee in him whatsoever. My weakness is tall men since they generally have very large feel with a lot of surface area to play with. It also helps that I work with foot pressure points massage as a hobby. The Lee in me sees wonderful opportunities to tie a tall man with his sweet parts helpless and vulnerable beginning with his feet! Full blown? You tell me?

lady, im not very tall but i have ample feet and in yr wicked hands i might die laughing

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back