• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like male feet

I don't actively look for pretty male feet but the last two guys I've dated have had gorgeous feet. Zach's in particular are pretty delicious. I can appreciate them just as much as women's feet objectively and even more so subjectively because he's my boo. It's definitely a turn on.

Something I've never appreciated until you fuckers corrupted me.

Yes I love male feet as long as they are cared for. I see nothing wrong with guys getting pedicures.

I agree with you PD2 in terms that I too like male feet as long as they don't look as if they have been on earth since the beginning of time (feet that is lol) but yeah I'm a fan as well :)

I think my answer goes without saying, given my sig pic.. but I'll voice it anyways :D Not all, but some, I guess I'm kinda picky that way.... besides, kinda hard to top his anyways :p but yes, I am drawn to men's feet :)

I'm a girl, and I just love feet in general, boy or girl. xD As long as they're clean and cared for.

As a male lee, I try to make sure that I keep my feet well taken care of as well. I find that it enhances the ticklishness. And I like the compliments :)

Attachments

• user4726_pic9902_1278951995.jpeg
    user4726_pic9902_1278951995.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 6
I would say from my own experience that (with few exceptions) feet is more of a guy thing. I'd say there are more gay guys into male feet than there are women into male feet. In the chat room, if a women starts asking about my feet, I immediately think, "poser."

I think ladies are much more subtle about their love of feet. At least I am. I rarely ask about a man's feet in chat until I know him much, much better. My foot passion is very personal as is tickling.

I enjoy looking at Men's feet but a great set of feet are so hard to find on men. I'm not sure why. Maybe because they don't feel they need to take care of them like most women do.

This year, I started posting photos of my feet here on the forum and I thought at the beggining that more women would comment on it than men would ...

This thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?321233-Dark-Crane-s-Ticklish-Feet-(Male)

But I was completely wrong: much more guys commented and PMed me to say something. I was surprised. That's not a critic, I received lots os lovely comments and I'm posting photos 'til nowadays, I appreciate all the comments, you are awesome. But it was a surprise for me ...

Recently, I could talk with some girls here on the forum and the majority of them said to me that they are not into feet in general ...

IMG_9387.jpeg

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back