• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone tickled or seen a really stuck up/snob type person tickled?

Armpit_licker

TMF Master
I always fantasized about seeing my ex teacher..... really stuck up mid 40's snob like lady who was always so proper tickled...

anyone have experience with this or seen it happen?

years ago when I was around 14 or so I remember seeing the stuck up girl in my class getting tickled by her friends. She was blonde tall and blue eyed. She was by far the hottest girl in class and she knew it too. Very much a Paris Hilton personality to her. Anyways after having made some comment to her friends they decided to punish her. It was during the lunch break so no teachers around, they put her on the teacher's desk, one friend held her arms down the other started tickling her armpits, breasts and belly area. She had the most beautiful laugh I remember! I was sitting there watching it all while having my lunch! BEST LUNCH BREAK EVER!

Yeah, this girl I went to high school with. Total stuck up bitch. One day I thought I'd see what happens if I tickled her feet, figuring she was an idiot anyway, what's the worst that would happen.

Turns out she was very, very ticklish. And enjoyed it. A lot. We were actually pretty close for a little while after that.

She continued being a bitch after the fact, but it was still a nice little surprise.

I totally avoid people like that since I don't tickle men and I find women like this very unattractive.

I always fantasized about seeing my ex teacher..... really stuck up mid 40's snob like lady who was always so proper tickled...

anyone have experience with this or seen it happen?

I have to admit this is a rather attractive notion to me as well for some reason.
You can be snobbish all you want, but when faced with wiggling fingers,
it's suprising how rapidly the stuck up dissolve into a bundle of forced
hilarity.

When I was in high school there was this stuck up guy who was always bullying other kids. Anyway he started being belligerent with this hot young lady
I always had my eyes on. He feigned a slap to her face, and before anyone realized what was going on she'd reached right under his defense and started tickling his sides. He squealed like a little girl and went into hysterics.
It was short lived but fantastic. Needless to say I'm glad I was seated at my desk. ;)

I feel slightly guilty for bumping this old thread, but... I love seeing snobbish people tickled. :p

I use to be very stuck up in highschool,and a total snob but I never annoyed anyone enough to get punished like that

Yep. I did in Girl Scouts when I was first really getting into tickling. The problem was that she wasn't a good person and while I first shocked her and enjoyed seeing her in agony, it turned into something quickly that she liked and felt "special" for. I immediately stopped after she gossiped about it to more people.

Yep, seeing a stuck up, "I'm better than you" batch reduced to little girl giggles. Works for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back