• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For new ticklees!

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
I've read a few posts on here about people who are new to the ticklee thing and who are also new to the bondage that comes with it. I figured i'd post some advice for anyone who is nervous or has questions.

First off; before you even start you should make sure you 100% trust the person who will be tying you up. Weather it's just your arms or both arms and legs. Trust is the most important thing with this kinda stuff. Next...if you're feeling nervous about whats going to happen and if you're worrying about what to do if it gets too intense you should sit down and talk with the person before the session starts. Ask questions, make sure to have a safeword in case it gets out of control. Again, trust...make sure the person will listen to you if you happen to use the safeword. If the ler is planning on using other toys on you such as gags, vibs, baby oil, feathers and stuff like that, you should know about it since it's your first time. I wouldn't use a gag since it would defeat the purpose of a safeword lol. Also, ask if you are going to be naked. This can make some people feel uncomfortable so it's always good to plan ahead. Maybe you'd rather stay in bra and panties/bikini or maybe you won't mind being naked. Talk to the person about sexual activities. Does the guy/girl plan to just tickle you or is there more involved...make sure you know so you're prepared and if you're not into it, tell them. Once you get past your first session you should be ok. I bet you that you will be loving it and will be waiting for the next time it happens. Again...trust is the most important thing with this sorta stuff...bondage/tickling. Don't do it unless you're certain you can trust them. If you do...great...get ready to have some fun and let the tickle torture begin :)

Tickle Virgin

I keep this fetish of mine largely in my head. There is a part of me who would love to have the experience as a 'lee, but as time has passed, I've concluded that it can never be anything more than a mere, intense, internal desire for me. I no longer believe that projecting this fantasy of mine into the physical is suitable for my life. Not ... safe, if you will.

...Maybe in another world... but never, ever here, in this one...

I keep this fetish of mine largely in my head. There is a part of me who would love to have the experience as a 'lee, but as time has passed, I've concluded that it can never be anything more than a mere, intense, internal desire for me. I no longer believe that projecting this fantasy of mine into the physical is suitable for my life. Not ... safe, if you will.

How is it so impossible? Anything can become a reality if you work hard enough for it. I certainly wouldn't be giving up....unless you look hideously ugly...but even then! It's not impossible!

If you're a girl it's always easier than if you're a guy, since most girls can almost always find a guy to do anything....now, TRUSTING said guy is another issue.

You can always save up money, attend NEST, and get tickled there, by fellow ticklephiles! That way, not only would you be tickled, the people tickling you would have ZERO negative judgements against you, since you're all tickle fetishists...AND, they'd know what they're doing! Or you could go to one of those fetish places, like Passive Arts. Those girls know what they're doing, since many here have gone there and have vouched for them You can even get advice on who to go to there from folks here!

And honestly, if you have enough money, this can easily become a reality anytime, ESPECIALLY since the economy has tanked, and ain't coming back ANY time soon. Offer someone $20 to $100 just to tickle you for however long you want, come on! YOU'D be the one tied up, how easy would THAT be?! And if you're a woman....dear Lord, even easier!

And this is the cynical answer! If you meet the right person, and they grow to love you, they'll do it for free!

Hope I showed you that this can become a reality.

And great thread, by the way TickleToy4You.
Yeah, I would certainly not use a gag the first time, or ANY time you're with someone new. The ability to yell a safe word, or just yell for help, is always a must. In fact, I think people should figure out a bondage style or method, to get out of bondage if things do go wrong. I know of one story years ago where someone here was taken advantage of while tied up, forgot who, it was a girl.
And hell, there's the rare chance your tickler could just have a heart attack or something, and not be able to untie you! Probably never happened, but probably wouldn't be reported if it did!

It's very unfortunate that you feel that way.
For me I knew from a young age that my longing to be tickled
could never just be a fantasy. It remained that way for a very long time
because of my own shyness and lack of social expression growing up.

Unless you really desire this to be the way things are for the rest of your life
and I can't believe that you really do because of the way you phrased
your statements, I hope that you can find someone with whom you can
play 'safely'.

Another piece of advice is to meet in a public place(restaurant, mall parking lot, etc) and then go to the place where the session will happen.
Also avoid having the first session at your own home, go to a hotel for that first session.

To TangerineTicklee, is your concern about being tied up?
I have had many first time sessions without using any bondage at all so the lee felt they had control to get away. Heck I have had many sessions where bondage was not necessary because the lee's curl into a little ball and let you tickle away LOL

Thank you for this. I have been a member here since 2003, but had a great relationship with my husband of 15 years (back in 2003 I was looking for advice about how to lessen the ticklish sensations as I am a ticklers dream, extremely ticklish everywhere). I would try to stay still but couldn't if I was tickled (even if it is a quick brush of the fingers I jump and squeal). Over the years he would tickle me with very slow light touches so it wasn't a tortuous tickling, but always kept it at no more than 5 minutes at a time. Now that he is no longer around I miss the tickling sensations.

So now I am starting to explore the tickle fetish and am nervous about the trust issues between me and the tickler. Because I am not looking to get into a relationship at this time I wanted to find another woman to help me embrace being this ticklish so to speak. I have found a semi local woman who contacted me off another site saying she would love to tickle me, as a friendly tickler not any relationship needed. We have been sending messages back and forth for a week now, talking about meeting and having some fun, but have to figure out work schedules to find a time we both can meet. The more I read the messages the more nervous I am, but at the same time I'm excited about doing this.

I'm glad I am on the right track in thinking, I already told her I want to meet in public to talk first so she will know what I expect, then after a little while (I'm saying a couple hours so I can really get to know her first, but she wants less time like an hour). We have been talking about what I would like to happen and what she wants to do in the messages. But I feel I need to build a trust in her before I can really turn her loose as the tickler, I need to feel safe in order to enjoy it. She has made one suggestion I shot down, told her not the first meeting anyway, maybe once I feel more comfortable being tickled.

My main issue is not only the tickling itself that I have to reacclimate myself to, but this will involve bondage for her protection and mine, and it will be a stranger doing the tickling not someone I have a trust with already. I kick, hit, and roll around when tickled and I don't want to hurt her or me in the process so the bondage is my suggestion. But it makes me nervous because I know I won't be able to get away, and if once she starts and sees how ticklish I really am I may get more than I bargain for.

But I do agree. Anyone who is feeling even the slightest bit nervous, do not jump in both feet, ease your way in with people you can trust to do what you are comfortable with.

This is honestly very helpful advice. I still have lots to learn but posts like this help. Thank you! <3~

This is honestly very helpful advice. I still have lots to learn but posts like this help. Thank you! <3~

Something else I have found helps is don't be afraid to ask questions on the forum. There are many very nice and caring members that will give advice if you ask for it.

Just a heads up, attending nest doesn't guarantee you will get tickled / get to tickle others.

Also, I wouldn't say sifting through the creeps, weirdos, stalkers, potentially violent, and / or disingenuous dudes for someone you hope is normal, let alone compatible - "easier".

this thread has great advice in it! thank you for putting it together.. my first session coming up soon :)

Just a heads up, attending nest doesn't guarantee you will get tickled / get to tickle others.

Also, I wouldn't say sifting through the creeps, weirdos, stalkers, potentially violent, and / or disingenuous dudes for someone you hope is normal, let alone compatible - "easier".

Don't forget women are crazy too

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back