• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm here!!

Hi EmmaLee! Yes, I believe "de-lurk" is the proper term lol! Anyway welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the TMF, EmmaLee1206, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

EmmaLee, how interesting... I have a 1 year old niece. Before she was born my sister was tryin to decide between Emma and Emily. I was fighting for Emily, my brother-in-laws family was fighting for Emma lol... I lost, of course.. no one cares what the guy thinks when it comes to kids. Bleh.. so they named her Emma.. after she was born my sister had the thought she shoulda named the kid, Emma-Lee so that we'd both kinda be happy.. Because her first part would still be Emma, but I could have said it like Emily, but she didn't think of that in time so the baby was already named.. well, there's my story, welcome to delurking. I hope you have fun here.

Hey EmmaLee! I'm a newbie too! I guess we're both rookies. Hope to talk to you soon!

And another female from Virginia! Your state is above its quota of fine young women in this forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome

Emma Lee welcome to the forum and I hope you have fun here talking and sharing stories and ideas with us,I've been a tickler for many years and I know how hard it is for others to understand that tickling is normal for some of us,So enjoy yourself here and I'm sure that you'll make some good and understanding friends here.
NCTLKR

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back