• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on The Love Boat

glentickle

TMF Regular
I just read the Gomer Pyle thread, and I know I've never seen it because...well, duh! Because I'd remember it like yesterday! But one I do remember is a scene from The Love Boat, which I saw when I must have been about nine or ten. The story goes like this: husband and wife honeymoon on the Love Boat, and just by coincidence the wife's old flame is on board too. He pursues her, making the husband suspicious and jealous. In one scene the wife (whose name is Tricia) goes into the sauna, or steam room, or hot tub (take your pick; this I don't remember) and is waiting for her husband when the old boyfriend shows up. He talks to her; she ignores him. So finally he picks her up, baby-style, and carries her off while she kicks and protests. While carrying her off he says "are you still ticklish? You know we always used to call you Ticklish Trish" and he tickles her with the hand under her ribs. She laughs, suppressing it, laughing, upset, saying no, laughing...and they walk right by her husband, who of course misinterprets the scene. If I recall...her laughter/protests were perfect. I think I was dizzy for days after that one. I always looked for it in reruns, but never saw it again.

Attachments

• matt.JPG
    matt.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 13
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back