• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose feet in jeans/trousers thread

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I'm jealous of the bare foot in jeans thread, so I started one for all us pantyhose/nylon/stocking lovers!

Hose Under Trousers
A sight you never see anymore, but when girls used to wear pants and pantyhose/nylons.....breathtaking.

That guy in picture two must have the HUGEST hard on!

That guy in the fourth picture though, is looking the wrong damn way!

Attachments

• 0386.jpg
    0386.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 2,599
A few more to get it started.......

I want to wait on the train next to THAT girl!

Some good pictures there - with some cute looking women as well! :ty:

Good idea mabus and great pics - but please, never say "TROUSERS"! :scared:

I love also Pantyhosed feet in Jeans but i prefer to tickle them as looking. My favorite is the 2# Picture on the first set where they watching TV.

EXCELLENT thread! Thank you! I'll try to post some from my collection.

My wife doesn't work on Friday's. We have a deal worked out that while the kids are at school and daycare, she spends the day wearing suntan/coffee color hose. This is not just at home but also out in public. She also is subjected to various nylon feet tickle experiments. She admitted to me recently that she really enjoys the attention wearing nylons with jeans brings to her.
Here is a picture of her feet. Those are coffee color thigh highs under her jeans.

My wife doesn't work on Friday's. We have a deal worked out that while the kids are at school and daycare, she spends the day wearing suntan/coffee color hose. This is not just at home but also out in public. She also is subjected to various nylon feet tickle experiments. She admitted to me recently that she really enjoys the attention wearing nylons with jeans brings to her.
Here is a picture of her feet. Those are coffee color thigh highs under her jeans.

DAMNNNNN!!!!!!

Okay, I'd rather see more of YOUR pictures, boyne4.
I'm glad to be humble and say that yours are better than mine!

And what a story! Oh, how many guys probably DREAM of a wife who would do that for them!

Thanks Mabus.

Here is a shot that is more close up on her stocking feet.

Enjoy and I will try to update every now and then.

boyne i am totally impressed...and nice pictures

Johnjo - Thank you very much. I appreciate that and I have been admiring your work for a long time. We are in the midwest of the U.S. and you have inspired me to find some public stocks. My wife has agreed, with some hesitance, that if I find them, she will model her nylon feet in them with some discretion involved.

Keep yout fingers crossed!

This is such a great idea for a thread. I wish I had something to offer, but alas, for now, I am stuck in the role of appreciative observer.

Many thanks,
Old English

:nicethread:

Well OldEnglish, here's some more to observe:

My humble disclaimer - nothing I'll post will begin to compare to anything boyne4 will post!

I'll never beat the true story behind his pictures!

You've given me something to aim for in life:
A hot wife who loves me, and "spends all day in pantyhose for me!"

Breathtaking........

Hose under pants invokes to me the image of a woman who's worn them all day long at work...and the shoes finally come off...and a delicious aroma fills the air....

Thanks for the comments Mabus. Currently on vacation with the family and also the hot temps in the Midwest has kept my wife out of nylons the last few Fridays. That will be changing starting a week from tomorrow! I will try and post an archive shot or two in the next few days. YOu can always check out my Dailymotion site to see a couple of videos of her nylon feet. Also, in the near future I will be posting a couple of shots of family friends that have indulged my nylon foot fetish.

NICE

WOW CANT GET ENOUGH OF THOSE HOT NYLON FEET CAN U LINK US TO THE DAILYMOTION SITE.

No problem

http://www.dailymotion.com/boyne4#hp-h-8

There are two videos of my wifes nylon feet. The first is of me heating her nylon feet up with a hair dryer for a pre tickling experience. She lost a bet. The second is of her modeling some Japanese pantyhose called five toe pantyhose. She went through a battery of tickling in them and admitted to me afterwards that they are not nearly as ticklish as her Italian made coffee color thigh highs. I hope you enjoy!

PS - I have some great videos linked in my favorites folder that are not mine but some stuff I found.

Intresting, you may want to post elsewhere. The beer commericial B4 was longer than the content & it loaded slower than...well it's still loading....4 secs of 15....

These are some great pics here, always loved seeing a girl in pantyhose with jeans/trousers on

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back