• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose feet in jeans/trousers thread

Terrific thread.

Here are four poses from the same hottie. Hope the repitition doesn't bore anyone.

wow. i dont think any hosed feet and work cloths can bore anyone. Shes that cutie from nfp. This should be the longest threrad going. Boyne we so siked to see more o those awsome ones you post

Ask and you shall receive.

Back from vacation and I just went through the archive. These two shots are of a close friend of myself and the wife. First off, I apologize for the low res on the shots, this is prior to my iphone and my good digital camera. I shot these last year in the spring of 2009.

My career allows me to work from home when I want and sometimes my friend in these shots has the same luxury. We decided to meet for lunch and I told her to come to our house first. She asked where we were going and the dress code which I told her was casual but I insisted she wore pantyhose under her jeans. When she showed up at the house, we visited for about half an hour before going to lunch and she took her shoes off but had on fluffly socks. After about 15 minutes, I asked her why she didn't wear her nylons and she told me that she did, they were under her socks. She went to take them off to show me and I stopped her and said allow me, being the gentleman that I am. She received about a 20 minute pantyhose foot massage before lunch which she loves.

If her feet seem a little big, it is because she is 5'10" but is strikingly gorgeous. She also had some D's implanted about five years ago so the complete package is breathtaking when your hands are carressing her pantyhose feet. I can't show face shots because she is married and is a mother of two.

love the nylon pictures. Do you have tickling pictures of your wife also in nylons boyne4 ?

Here is a picture of me tickling her nylon soles with a soft paintbrush. She said after the session that the brush felt more relaxing than ticklish. I found that interesting because my wife is extremely ticklish and has told me on numerous occasions that the nylons make it more intense.

Enjoy.

OldEnglish, not to worry. My birthday is in October and this year my gift from my wife is her spending the month with her tootsies drenched in nylons. We have worked out some ground rules for the deal but I am hoping to get some shots posted in October. Of course my favorite presentation is with jeans so I am hoping this thread in particular will gain momentum.

I love the thread especially the pics with the nylons.. Thanks to all who posted them

OldEnglish, not to worry. My birthday is in October and this year my gift from my wife is her spending the month with her tootsies drenched in nylons. We have worked out some ground rules for the deal but I am hoping to get some shots posted in October. Of course my favorite presentation is with jeans so I am hoping this thread in particular will gain momentum.

That's an excellent birthday request. My birthday is in January, so I may ask for something similar.

Well-played, good sir. A million Internets for you.

This Thread is awesome. Would like to see more nylon pictures of your friends ;)

It is October 1st and my wife is starting her month long hosiery commitment. Here is a shot of her wearing some coffee color nylons under her jeans.

It is October 1st and my wife is starting her month long hosiery commitment.

Certainly gives new meaning to the lyrics "Wake me up when September ends", doesn't it?

Excellent contribution, as always, boyne4. I appreciate you posting and your wife's allowing it.

Here's to eliminating November and giving October 62 days!

~OldEnglish

Thanks OldEnglish. FYI - November only has 30 days.

One thing to add to this photo. We went to lunch today and the shoes my wife wore with her jeans clearly exposed the fact that she was wearing nylons. There was a waiter that kept coming by and staring at her feet. Towards the end of the meal, he looked at me and smiled. I think he was enjoying it.

Yes those feet ar amazing in nylons. I waited so patiently. Awsome pic boyne4

One thing to add to this photo. We went to lunch today and the shoes my wife wore with her jeans clearly exposed the fact that she was wearing nylons. There was a waiter that kept coming by and staring at her feet. Towards the end of the meal, he looked at me and smiled. I think he was enjoying it.

I'd love to see her like, just sitting in a chair with her shoes off, walking around the house, sitting on the sofa reading a book, etc. The mundane things sometimes are the sexiest.

Hell, I understand why the poor waiter was excited. She probably made his year! In fact, you want to have fun this month? Have her dress up in nice outfit, pants or skirt or dress, wear some sheer toe suntan or nude colored pantyhose, strappy heels to show off her feet, and go.....ANYWHERE, and see the poor men's reactions and stares! Watch the men with women pretending to talk to their un-pantyhosed women, and REALLY TRY to not look at your wife decked out like women used to be!

I say "poor" waiter and poor men, because......I used to say you can't find a woman under 50 wearing hose in today's world, but that's no longer the case. You can't find women of ANY AGE, ANY WHERE wearing nylons of any kind anymore, except the rare thick patterned black "hose" which are more tights than nylons.

Your wife wearing them can turn up the mood of every man she encounters by 300%. Hell, if she's really nice and smiles at that... I wonder how much extra help and free crap she'd get...... "Oh, lovely lady, here's an extra drink on the house!"

From shoots this week: Cleo in jeans with hose, and Sophia in leggings and hose :)

Thanks for the insight Mabus. I have asked my wife if we could try an experiment. I want to have her sitting in the passenger seat of the car with the window down and her feet resting out on the side mirror. Of course she would be wearing nylons. I want to do this in a Home Depot parking lot because there tends to be more men that shop there. I am going to get out of the car and observe from a distance. She said she would give it a try later this month.

Lovely, nothing like when the high heels come off! Thank you.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back