• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose feet in jeans/trousers thread

Janets feet

Here are some pics from this guys yahoo group. I think her feet are incredable. I hope he doesn't mind me posting them.

Janets feet

More, and by the way, her feet are very ticklish.

I remeber Janet & Steve but unfortunatly i never heard something about them again. It's about 5 years ago. How old are these Pictures ? Janet feet looking so damn hot in the tan sheer nylons in combination of the blue Jeans. This is just hot and turn me on!

I didn't look at the date but I think around 05. He's got one short clip I
should have attached. Her voice is nice and high and her laugh is to die for.

I remember this clip. Thanks for posting it.

Yesterday was my birthday and a good friend of ours took me to lunch. She wore some coffee color nylons for the day just for me. Here are some shots of her feet.

wow happy birthday boyne! you lucky sob! jeez i wish i can get that kinda company for my bday.

Thanks Fab. It didn't end there. My wife wore some suntan colored thigh highs underneath her clothes to work and came home a little early to help me celebrate. I didn't get any photos of the wife but I do have another set of our friend hanging her nylon feet out of my car window. I am tied up the next few days, but if their is interest, I can post soon.

careful your wife doesnt find out. though it would be quite bonerfied if she and your friend both gave you a dualie fj or sniff session.

That is not a problem. They are friends and my wife knows I like to admire her stocking feet. Outside of some admiration, nothing earth shattering (to our relationship) ever happens. It has been going on for so long that it is rarely discussed. Bottom line is they both like a good stocking fut rub!

your the luckiest dude i know. girls here in ct would get soooo jealous if i was in that situation.

Thanks Fab. It didn't end there. My wife wore some suntan colored thigh highs underneath her clothes to work and came home a little early to help me celebrate. I didn't get any photos of the wife but I do have another set of our friend hanging her nylon feet out of my car window. I am tied up the next few days, but if their is interest, I can post soon.

There is interest!! Post them!!

And I agree, your are a truly lucky man! I haven't seen a real life women in pantyhose/nylons in.......I can't remember......:dropatear :dropatear

Nylons and pants

Here are a few photos from home. There had been a video associated with them but, after viewing it, I didn't feel it made the cut for my store. The photos though seem to fit in well with this thread so I thought I'd share them.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20814

like i said before boyne, even though im more into socks, these are just as hot. hell its the female foot, and socks/nylons are like sexy undergoodies for the feet. your friend definitely has it going on man, jeez yur a lucky guy. would i would give to have her prancing around my place as a gf like that.

Well OldEnglish, here's some more to observe:

attachment.php

Hell yeah, I totally forgot about the site where this pic came from, "nylontickling.com" or something? What happened with that site, is it still up? If you've got more pictures like that please post them. The tickling sometimes looked fake, but overall it contained some very good material.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back