• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose feet in jeans/trousers thread

This is a great thread - I hope it continues! :thumbsup:

Here you go Mabus. A friend of mine (same one in the car window photo) ended up working from home today. When I found this out, I suggested she spend some quality time in nylons. She agreed if I would come over and massage her feet which of course I did. Here are a couple of shots.

Feet out the car window

These have been posted elsewhere in the forum in the past, but I've seen interest here in feet out the car window and thought a repost would be appropriate in this thread. White pantyhose under jeans.

nice! wow she got that perfect, right in the mirror to see the soles and everything. howa bout that!

Foxy feet

Found these while digging thru some old files. Gotta keep this thread alive

tyf69 those are the best pics of nylon soles in this thread. Plz post more from that site if u have. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Even more great photos of nylon clad feet! I keep getting the urge to tickle! :evilha:

I may have asked this before in a different thread, but does anyone know of any websites/clip stores dedicated to this genre? Most pantyhose/nylon sites cater to a more scantily-clad pantyhose wearer.

Thanks,
Old

they're all over the place its just a matter of which one(s) you wanna go to. go to google.com and type in nylons mgp or stockings mgp.

i think some of those were already posted. but no harm done, its always nice to see already posted ones, again cause those specifically were definite good ones, and keepers if you ask me.

My wife just got these new Pretty Polly stockings recently and decided to wear them yesterday for her first time. She said they are the softest and most ticklish hose she has ever worn. Here are a couple of shots that I snapped.

wow those pix are huge! ill have to see if i can scale them down and clear them up a bit with my photo editor. i like you going in there with your hand.

Would not have it any other way. She told me yesterday that she really finds it hot getting her stocking feet played with. Go to my dailymotion page for a short clip of the pretty polly tickling.. It is only 22 secs but you can see her toes wiggle.

Would not have it any other way. She told me yesterday that she really finds it hot getting her stocking feet played with. Go to my dailymotion page for a short clip of the pretty polly tickling.. It is only 22 secs but you can see her toes wiggle.

Went there and watched them all! Nicely done!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back