• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is NUDITY necessary when you tickle someone?

If I'm tickling a girl in the bedroom, yes I want her naked, although playful non-bondage tickling is fun too.

In clips I prefer both with the girls nude and in bikinis, bra/panties, halters/shorts, etc, so long as they don't cover TOO much up. And frankly, a lot of models look better with a bit of clothing than completely nude.

But, yeah, nothing beats a firm fit nude model like Wenona.

Actually, would like to edit to say in clips my favorite is the girl wearing only a tiny string bikini bottom. Just watched a couple clips and realized how that little piece of fabric emphasizes the rest of her bare skin.

Last edited:
I can settle for either depending on my mood in the moment.
Like sometimes it can be as simple as a fun contrast like if the lee is in a bikini, she's got all those spots available but still got thqt little bit of modesty left.

Nudity is an absolute necessity! I want complete unhindered access to all ticklish spots without clothing getting in the way. One girl wanted to keep her panties on, so I tied her up, and pulled down her pants around her ankles. I told her, "You're STILL wearing them. They're just down around your ankles!" She cussed me out at first, but ended up having a fantastic time.

Think I'm going to pee against the wind, here. But I do prefer my models clothed. As someone said before, many girls (and boys, but that's not the point) look better when not fully nude. And even for those who don't, I tend to find it disturbing when the 'lee is naked, mixed signals if you like. I don't mind that much when the 'ler is naked, but that's probably because nobody really looks the 'ler :)

That being said, there's a few models where topless is ok (first comes to mind the lovely Rachelle from UKTickling), but I wouldn't say nudity gets things better for me.

Another reason why, I suppose, is some studios just get lazy when they use naked models. TickleAbuse comes to mind, especially.

I really enjoy a little bit of clothing. Bra and panties. Maybe shorts and a tank top. Very little.

"Is NUDITY necessary when you tickle someone?" was the original question, as in

'When YOU tickle someone'.

However, the thread's roughly a 75% discussion of watching video clips, mainly featuring superheroines and cheerleaders.

To me, a proper IRL session with the girl tied to something generally ends in sex, so unless you've a mutual thing for cutting the clothing off her, which strikes me as potentially dangerous unless bandage scissors are used (not to mention a waste of time and fabric) I prefer full nudity on her part, or maybe a pair of holdups.

Kittentoes is giggling as she's reading this over my shoulder, and has insisted that I allow Sir Patrick Stewart himself to answer the nudity question, so here he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

Picard productions ;)

"Is NUDITY necessary when you tickle someone?"
For me No, not just to tickle my gf.
However if one is in the bedroom or somewhere where one wants to engage in a more personal and sexual tickling, yes.

I prefer clothed myself...cut off jean shorts with sleeveless or strapless tops...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back