• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regis and Kelly Inbox Surprise (feather/ female feet photo)

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
In the Inbox segment, "Julie Smith from Winchester, Massachusetts" sent an email to them stating she was a dead ringer for Kelly. She sent a photo attachment that I am 75% sure came from the internet or Tickling Paradise's photo archive of a woman buried in sand and having her bare soles touched by a feather while the head of the woman is hysterical laughing. "Julie Smith" said her daughter, "Lily" was tickling her feet and her sister, "Carrie" took the "picture". She said they were at Newfound Lake in New Hampshire.

I will post the clip in the mainstream clip section shortly.

Here is the question, Actual viewer being funny or a male or female tickle fetishist using fake names and actual locations to make it authentic.

What's everyone think?

Oh it was a male ticklephile, better chance to say he was a "female" (less creepy factor) and to say "she" was being tickled by her daughter was another bit to help the chance of being seen by Kelly.

It worked! I liked seeing Kelly's reaction, it's funny we all knew it was the Tickle Paradise photo. We're such tickle fans. lol

DK

Whoever sent that in succeeded in getting it on the air. Bravo! :couch:
Will somebody here confess to being the perpetrator?

The whole segment is posted on their website: here

Wow haha, I hope whoever sent it in remembered to watch/tape it!

like I said originally...I could not get to the recorder in time..I knew Raj would capture it..thanks for the praise...I want to try it on other shows....already had similar things in Newspapers, etc.....

I think it's really cool that this happened. Thanks for making it happen shouldv, and thanks Raj for posting it.

Sorry to bump such an old post but does someone still have the clip? My pc crashed last year so I bought a new one and Iv'e pretty much replaced all the clips I lost except this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back