• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Jasmine, ticklish Latina (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
You can see Jasmine, as well as dozens of other ticklish girls next door, at www.TickleTown.com

Jasmine isn't a typical model at TickleTown. We typically recruit the kinds of ticklees you normally can't recruit onto adult sites (or pseudo adult sites in our case). Good girls, cheerleaders, and occasionally even girls just right off the street that you'd see everyday (like Amanda and Rain).

Jasmine has done adult work in the past, and has even done tickling and foot fetish material before. Despite that, we wanted to work with her because of how ridiculously ticklish she is. And she didn't disappoint. There were times in the shoot when I thought hotel management was going to come and kick us out. For these shoots we rented a top level suite overlooking the Seattle skyline and the ocean. Those kinds of places usually don't do well with screaming/laughing women at 9pm at night. But thankfully the good construction sound proofed the room for the most part and we were never visited by management, police, or the spirit of Christmas past.

I'm posting this on the last day of July, which means our August update is right around the corner with Allie, another gorgeous girl we recruited right off the street. Stay tuned!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO JASMINE 01

I think Jasmine has very Yummy feet.
I also like her laugh and reactions to the tickling.
Jasmine looks like a really great lee, and I hope to see more of her and her feet!

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Great transformation from sophisticated and composed to 'freaky out of control ticklish'.

Kudos!

JD

Great transformation from sophisticated and composed to 'freaky out of control ticklish'.

Kudos!

JD

Agreed, though I like the "freaky out of control ticklish" version better ;). Thanks Oblesklk and it's good to see Amanda again; seems Kim and you have converted her into a ticklephile, or you pay really well, lol. Either way, I don't think anyone here is complaining.

Jasmine was the most non-latina looking latina I ever saw, until I saw the clip. Then it hit home; fantastic reactions. I must +1 JD on that point...she was quite aloof until contact began, then it was all over. Can't wait to buy this one, Oblesklk. Good run of models of late. Thanks.

Very attractive young woman, and from the
sample clip she seems crazy ticklish.

Nice Job!

Bought it and it was ok. She gets tickled more on her own site. Took it way too easy on her.

She seems extremely tickling and she is absolutely beautiful. I will have to get this one.

I think Jasmine has very Yummy feet.
I also like her laugh and reactions to the tickling.
Jasmine looks like a really great lee, and I hope to see more of her and her feet!

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Jasmine 02 is a pure foot tickling clip, so we'll definitely be showing her feet in that one.

Kudos!

JD

Thanks kindly :) She was a bit wild there, especially in the beginning. Yikes lol.

Such a lovely lady and an awesome ticklee

She is definitely both of those things!

Gorgeous.
She seemed very very ticklish.

She is. Almost too much so. After the first part of the shoot Amanda came in. We had to fill out all the paperwork and such, the usual bit of break. In that break, we had a pow-wow on how to tickle Jasmine so the result would be laughter, not screaming. Those initial shrieks really caught me off guard. Instead of coaching the reaction and just telling Jasmine 'stop screaming' I'd rather have a natural reaction from the ticklee. So it's much easier to tell the ticklers to change their technique and lighten the touch to garner a different kind of reaction. I'm glad we did :)

Agreed, though I like the "freaky out of control ticklish" version better ;). Thanks Oblesklk and it's good to see Amanda again; seems Kim and you have converted her into a ticklephile, or you pay really well, lol. Either way, I don't think anyone here is complaining.

Re: Amanda
Maybe a little of both. Never hurt, eh? Amanda's footage is coming up soon in the September update of the site. It's taking a long time to edit (we shot a ton of footage with her, trying to edit it down to manageable, sellable chunks.

Jasmine was the most non-latina looking latina I ever saw, until I saw the clip. Then it hit home; fantastic reactions. I must +1 JD on that point...she was quite aloof until contact began, then it was all over. Can't wait to buy this one, Oblesklk. Good run of models of late. Thanks.

Thank you!

Yes, in the one promo pic Jasmine does look rather Caucasian.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back