• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi

ladystocking

My name is ladystocking. I have a husband who loves to tickle me and I am trying to get an understanding of the tickling world. I want to get to appreciate why tickling is so fun for him and maybe I will start to enjoy it as well. Thanks for you time

Awesome. Good luck in your search for knowledge!

Hi ladystocking,and welcome to the TMF.....it shouldn't take you long to get an understanding of what makes the tickling world go round ? we're just a bunch of ordinary joe's/jane's who happen to love this place.....and there are so many cool people on here,who can asist you in your search for knowledge.And with a name like ladystocking.....it won't be long before you love tickling....almost as much as we do ??? Have a great time here !!!!

Welcome to the TMF, ladystocking, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi Ladystocking welcome to the forum here. I hope you have a great time in here. Yes tickling is fun for us guys who love to tickle ticklish women. I myself especially love ticklish feet in nylons or pantyhose but also love to tickle barefeet as well. I hope we can be friends.

welcome to the fun house....hope you find what your looking for...and if I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask! :)

As good a reason as any to join the forum. Welcome! :)

Ladystocking.. It is simply an attraction, no more than boobs or nice legs.. Be blessed your with a guy like that.. You'll never be bored!

Welcome Ladystocking,

I hope you enjoy your time here. I am a big nylon foot fan. How goes your search for understanding?

Coffee

Welcome!!!!

Ladystocking,
Welcome to the forum and I can't add much more than the other members have said,Tickling is a form of affection that your husband is showing you and by being here shows that you are interested in tickling,Have fun here and remember that you are always welcome to talk to us.
NCTLKR

Welcome and best wishes for a great time here. Your husband is a lucky man to have a wife that is willing to become interested and get involved in something he has a passion for.

Good for you...research is always important. Your hub is a lucky man to have a babe that likes his likes and likes research. Would really enjoy to hear more about it in the true story section. Get in on!

Hi ladystocking and let me add my welcome. I am especially pleased to read your reason for being here because my wife, though I love her dearly, is exactly the opposite of you in this. She has no desire at all to try to understand or appreciate my tickle fetish and would be happier if it just went away.

As to why your husband likes tickling you, really only he can tell you that, if he can at all. Truthfully, I can't say why I like tickling so much. I just know that it excites me a lot when I see it or am directly involved in it. I guess for me, since I also have foot and nylon fetishes, it is also another way for me to enjoy those. I also really enjoy touching and cuddling with a woman and tickling can involve that.

Hope this helps you a little.

Welcome to the Forum

I hope you find the answers you're looking for here, and I salute you for being so supportive of your husband! It's a special and healthy relationship that can share this, or any other fetish for that matter. People who can share everything about each other in a loving relationship just grow the bond between them. I speak from experience!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back