• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheerleader- Mom’s Point of View (FFF/FF)

Those girls were horrible! They tottally screwed up poor Teresa almost for life! And they did it in her own home, for christ's sake! :sowrong: Thankfully we all know what happens in part 3, otherwise i fear both their phyces would have been wrecked forever!

Note to the author:I hope i'm not offending you in any way. But after you saw your mum get tortured like that to the point of being tramatised and thinking of herself as a failure, you'd feel the same way. I often feel sorry for characters in stories i read when they experience something like this.

Well, that was a creepy response.

Anyway, Chica, this was a great story! It prompted me to go back and look at the various "Cheerleader" story parts, and at the babysitter and aunt tickle anecdotes you previously wrote. I really like you change viewpoints and are able to get into everyone's head, and how each one has a distinctive and unique personality.

There are so many places you can go with this series, it's fantastic. For example, there are still two barefoot cheerleaders running down the street, trying to get home.

Anyway, this was really great. I look forward to reading more of your tickling tales.

Not quite as tough and authoritative as she thought was she ? poor Mommy dear.
I did enjoy that story, really well written.....splendid job !

I may be big, I may be strong, but touch my feet and I'll belong....to YOU !

Last edited:
ahhhh another good one!! will there be another part to this one also?

Yes!!! Awesome story!! Please more stories with mothers being tickled.

Nice Story!

This shows how a person who has an interest for tickling other people should be aware of the consequences when they are very ticklish themselves.

Who keeps posting this post? You make everyone think that the story has been posted, only to find out it isnt.. Chica224 took all of her stories off line..

So I have this as well as all the original stories...are there any kinds of rules about reposting without permission?

Not sure, but I'd imagine you could just PM to anyone who asks for it. That's a good bridge between respecting the original author while still sharing the content they don't really even own anymore. If that's what you decide to do, send me a copy!

Since chica canceled her stories everywhere, you are free to repost them I suppose... but if not, could you PM to me as well?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back