• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well hellooo there...

Eddie-Hunter

Hey everyone, how goes it? I'm Chris, I'm 28 years old and I come from Manchester in England :) 've been skulking around in the background for quite a while now and figured it was high time that I got myself a proper profile and started contributing- So here we go then... My tentative first steps!!

To get the obvious out of the way, I'm clearly a major fan of tickling :tickle: I'm a certified 'ler for the most part, though I do tend to enjoy being tickled myself sometimes too, it kinda depends on the person who's doing it I guess. NEWSFLASH... I have other hobbies too! :O I get out in Manchester with my mates quite a lot, its a city I have a lot of love for. When not mooching and generally wasting our time there we get off to the cinema and go to gigs and stuff- It's an awesome place to catch some FANTASTIC music, which I guess is one of my major loves. Mostly into my heavy metal and hard rock, Iron Maiden being my fave band (closely followed by the legends of the genre such as Alice Cooper, Kiss, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath...). Despite this, I'm open to pretty much anything that decent. Getting majorly good vibes off The Prodigy and Pendulum right now :)

So thats me in a nutshell guys :) Feel free to nose through my profile if it tickles your fancy, thats what it's there for, and one of the big reasons for me being here is to meet new people and hopefully find myself some good friends!

Feel free to pass comment everyone, hopefully I shall catch some of you soon :headbang:

Love and Respect

Welcome from a fellow Iron Maiden fan .

I would be careful because theres a killer behind you .

Yup but all Iron Maiden fans are

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNiJCgPkLbg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNiJCgPkLbg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Welcome to the TMF, Eddie-Hunter, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome Chris! I have a question for you- United or City? :p

Thank's for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it :D

P.S- United I'm afraid... :fallingbanana:

Cool, there's nothing to be afraid of mate. :D Another Red Devil is always welcome on board ;)

best hello thread ive seen so far on here

welcome dude

also a major rock fan! but like u said, will enjoy anything thats decent and with has got talent!

serious thing for jason mraz atm

Awww... Once again, thanks for giving me such a warm welcome everyone! You guys are really sweet... :wub: Guess I know now that I made the right decision :)

Love and Respect

Welcome aboard. Not much of an Iron Maiden fan, but loooove Black Sabbath

Gotta agree with Rebel. helluva hello thread!!! Welcome to the forum.....Awesome taste in tunage aws well!!!!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back