• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from London

Joker Jim

Hello all yet another Newbie added to the ranks of this forum, my name is James and I am from London and I am very much looking forward to meeting some lovely people on here, as I have been a lurker(hate that word btw makes people sound so creepy) for sometime and I feel like I know some of you already, and seeing that I feel like I know you all so well already I feel like I should tell you a little about me too.

I love my football and my favourite team is West Ham.

I am probably the silliest and sarcastic person you will ever meet but yet also the most loyal friend you may ever have.

I also consider one my greatest achievments to be that I convinced my friend who has a psychology degree, that the man who invented the washing machine was called Sir Henry Washing machine(very sad I know).

Right I have bored you guys to tears and have wasted what probably feels like an hour of your life reading this, all I can say is I hope to speak to some of you soon.

Dude, you totally made me laugh to tears :D Sir Henry Washing machine :D:D I mean, seriously.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, hopefully you'll have a great time here. Also, good to now that there are more football fans around here. Good luck against the Villains today, it will be an intersting encounter

Welcome to the TMF, Joker Jim, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Sir Henry Washing Machine!!! dude...thats frikken hilarious!!!! welcome to the forum!!!

salt of the earth londoners!!! good to av you here bro. and im even willing to overlook the fact your a hammer...lol have fun matey

up the spurs!!!

Lol Hammers?!?! Nahhhh get out of here fella! :p hahaha

Welcome to the forum fella...! :)

Thanks guys for the welcomes although I have got the feeling the being Hammer means I am pretty outnumbered by the other football fans here. If anyone fancies at a chat message me I would love to speak to u all

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back