• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled till she pees!

Fat Bastard

1st Level Orange Feather
This seems to have become quite a popular theme by the tickling media producers these days, and while the effort is much appreciated, I’m not sure the execution has lived up to its full potential.

As someone who has actually had lee’s get to that point, it’s been my experience that the intensity & duration of the tickling has to be at a much greater level than has been portrayed.

It’s going to take a very special model to legitimately pull this off convincingly. Not every girl is ticklish enough, and for those who are, it’s going to take some serious commitment to be put through the process.

I want to again make clear that I do appreciate all the producers that have attempted to recreate this fantasy scenario, but I still think the Holy Grail is yet to be found.

I'm not a video producer, but I have thoughts about this.

When you see a video about being tickled to the point where someone loses bladder control, it's faked most of the time. With a limited budget, equipment and models who aren't proficient at acting, you can only do so much to concoct a fantasy scenario. I can imagine a way or two to fake it without an obvious 'tell' to a viewer, but it amounts to nothing more than a magic trick; an illusion. Most people can see through most illusions with enough experience, so your 'attempt' might be the 'holy grail' to someone who doesn't know better yet.

I can also think of reasons you don't see it outside of fakery:

1. Safewords. A model who feels like she's going to lose control of her bladder will probably use it, the same way she would if she were in any other major physical discomfort.

2. Preparation. Most models, knowing they'll be tickled for an extended period of time are probably going to use the toilet and avoid too many fluids in advance as a matter of course.

3. Seasoned models. Someone enduring a first or second time restrained and not knowing her limits might be vulnerable, but a model who has done this several times knows what her endurance is like and how the setup works.

4. It happens and you don't notice it. Either there's too little of an accident to catch, the model isn't wearing the right clothing to notice, or there's an edit to avoid showing the consequences (by her request?)

I'd say to see a video where someone does pee that either doesn't look faked or isn't faked is going to remain quite rare for the forseeable future.

Some people find this gross and I may be giving TMI, but here is my experience. There was one time that Mistress Zara wanted to tickle me until I lost bladder control, back in 2008. She had me drink two full 8-ounce glasses of iced tea before tying me up. That made it easy for her. :eek:

Good points Backstep, but I’m not referring to the “accidental” squirt during an ordinary shoot. I’m talking about a scenario where everyone in the room knows what’s expected to happen.

The model purposely dinks too much water an hour before getting on location and is not expected to have any voluntary release. Only the intense tickling governs the outcome.

I agree this will be next to impossible to negotiate with most models, but I’m confident one brave beauty will come forward someday to champion the cause.

Perhaps a young woman will make your dream come true one day, Fat Bastard. :)

Milagros! How long did you last, my man?

Good points Backstep, but I’m not referring to the “accidental” squirt during an ordinary shoot. I’m talking about a scenario where everyone in the room knows what’s expected to happen.

The model purposely dinks too much water an hour before getting on location and is not expected to have any voluntary release. Only the intense tickling governs the outcome.

I agree this will be next to impossible to negotiate with most models, but I’m confident one brave beauty will come forward someday to champion the cause.

I would say if you can hire a model for tickling clips, and if you can hire somebody for pissing clips, why wouldn't you be able to do a mixture? I actually don't really see where the problem is! :)

What would make a woman pee sooner, being tickled on the feet or tickling on the belly?
I cannot speak from experience, but in a man I am certain that if a woman tickles his genitals, that would take the least time to kill his bladder control.

Bare-Belly

I would imagine the belly due to additional prodding close to the bladder.

I do not eat or drink anything for hours before a tickle-torture session. Works out better that way.

Well now that I read this Im embarrassed 'cause it happened to me once and it didn't take that long :/ he tickled me for maybe 15 mins or so and it was very playful, he just pinned me down and tickled all over my ribs, sides and belly and it happened maybe that was because I couldn't control myself :/

I've made guys pee themselves. Sometimes I specifically target one of my guy friends when I notice he's been drinking a lot. Well, anything but beer cause alcohol kills ticklishness.

that is gross and alchol does nt kill it it tones it down cause their not in their right mind lol

If someone touches my lower belly lightly, especially inside my hipbones, as much as I try to control it, I pee a little.

For me that's a highlight of an intense tickling session, either that or an orgasm, on the part of the girl being tickled, and it is a theme I have used often in my tickling torture stories.

Forget tickling someone till they pee. I wanna see someone SHIT due to tickling! Now there is a challenge!

I wonder what goes thru the lee's mind right before the "juices" flow.

I don't think I'd ever want to get to that point. I would just try not to drink much lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back