• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is VA in New England and Eastern United States? It Should be a Southern State.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
It's definitely part of the south. In fact, Richmond became the capital of the Confederacy after they moved it from Birmingham during the Civil War. That to me would classify it as being below the Mason Dixon line. Plus, Virginia is where you can first distinctly notice the Southern accent on you're way down the east coast. :).

She summed it up really well and when I first joined I was confused about VA not being a Southern State too.

My only guess is that the Admins figured most of the VA traffic would be coming from the Northern part of the state, and because NOVA doesn't consider itself The South they put it in the New England part of the section.

Probably.

My only guess is that the Admins figured most of the VA traffic would be coming from the Northern part of the state, and because NOVA doesn't consider itself The South they put it in the New England part of the section.

Probably.

Well NOVA not considering itself part of the South is crazy because I'm in the Shenandoah Valley right now which is part of Northern Va and it is where most of the civil war fighting took place.

In my personal experience, Northern Virginians don't like being recognized as Southerners.

At all.

Virginia = Ex-Confederate State = SOUTH

I'm still wondering why? How about we put VA in New England and Eastern United States and South States? This just makes sense to me. There are states below us in the South States and states above us in the New England and Eastern United States. I mean I guess I'm allowed to post in the South States even though my state isn't listed.

It's grouped with the NE states because we didn't want to create a 'Central Atlantic' group and the line to chop the east coast in half had to fall someplace. And we tried to balance the groups size wise.

Does it really matter that much? It's not like you can't post in any of the groups. Border states are always blurry.

Myriads

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back