• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oblivion is still awesome

Loved Morrowind. Oblivion is Awesome. I still go into it from time to time.

Unfortunately it sounds like the next game in the Elder Scrolls series is on hold while thy push games aimed at 12 year olds.

I loved playing the side missions in Oblivion but, as with a lot of Bethesda's games, the main storyline started to feel very repetitive, and just didn't hold my interest as well as the Thieves Guild, Mage's Guild, and Dark Brotherhood storylines did.

I still get a kick out of turning people into unicorns with a daedric bow and arrow in that game. The ability to sniper an arrow was awesome.

I was just given the Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition for my b-day yesterday actually. There goes another 200+ hours of my life that I'll never get back. :D LOL!

Happy Birthday mate. Was my late dad's birthday yesterday too. :) Hope you like the game.

Thank you very much! :)

I figure, with the original version of Oblivion I wasted over 100 hours of my life, so I should at least expect to double that with the GOTY edition, no? LOL!

Bethesda are geniuses, Morrowind, Oblivion, and the Fallout games are all like second lives to me, the depth that they go to are amazing at times.

I have played Oblivion on both PC and 360 and by far the 360 (in terms of graphics) is the best

I tried playing Oblivion "Game of the year" edition and I just can't get into it. The weird part is the fact that Lynda Carter does the voice of the Norn Queen, and you'd think anything with her in it would seem amazing to me, just cause she's in it. I just can't get into the story, and I find myself not caring about the adventure. Fallout 3 on the other hand may be the best time I've had playing a video game ever... of all time.

I tried playing Oblivion "Game of the year" edition and I just can't get into it. The weird part is the fact that Lynda Carter does the voice of the Norn Queen, and you'd think anything with her in it would seem amazing to me, just cause she's in it. I just can't get into the story, and I find myself not caring about the adventure. Fallout 3 on the other hand may be the best time I've had playing a video game ever... of all time.

This is the exact opposite for me at the moment. At one point I couldn't get into either of the games, but I've just started playing Oblivion again and suddenly it's awesome and I'm really getting into it. Fallout 3 I've tried numerous times and was ridiculously bored every time.

I started playing Oblivion because of seeing videos about Skyrim at E3 and being excited, and just wanted something to do in the meantime. So far so good.

I'm liking the guild/faction system, and I joined the Fighter's Guild, and now I'm doing quests for them to raise my rank in the guild and all that good stuff. It's nice being at a part in the story I'm finding difficult, that I can branch off and do a bunch of side quests to try and skill/level up some more, or get a bit better gear, then head back and try again. I'm kinda liking the day/night cycles with everyone wandering around doing different things, shops closing til morning, yada yada. Pretty cool.

It's the best running game on my computer that I've played in years, too, not a single problem, graphical issues, crashes, errors, whatever, and most games do whether new or old.

Man, Skyrim is gonna be awwwwwesome.

This is the exact opposite for me at the moment. At one point I couldn't get into either of the games, but I've just started playing Oblivion again and suddenly it's awesome and I'm really getting into it. Fallout 3 I've tried numerous times and was ridiculously bored every time.

I started playing Oblivion because of seeing videos about Skyrim at E3 and being excited, and just wanted something to do in the meantime. So far so good.

I'm liking the guild/faction system, and I joined the Fighter's Guild, and now I'm doing quests for them to raise my rank in the guild and all that good stuff. It's nice being at a part in the story I'm finding difficult, that I can branch off and do a bunch of side quests to try and skill/level up some more, or get a bit better gear, then head back and try again. I'm kinda liking the day/night cycles with everyone wandering around doing different things, shops closing til morning, yada yada. Pretty cool.

It's the best running game on my computer that I've played in years, too, not a single problem, graphical issues, crashes, errors, whatever, and most games do whether new or old.

Man, Skyrim is gonna be awwwwwesome.

To each there own I guess. I just found a young persons quest to find his/her father more interesting... colour me sentimental LOL.

oblivion is good, except for those hideous smear everyone has instead of a face

Your one and only post is necromancing a dead thread from 2011 about an obsolete video game?
Alright then..do you..

Speaking of Elderscrolls, I just tried Skyrim for the first time and holy crap it's amazing! I'm gonna have so much fun! :D

I also wish they'd remake Daggerfall though. :(

Maybe add the various sentient subspecies of Khajiit too.

Oooo...a Elderscrolls game in Elsweyr! That'd be AWESOME! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back