• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, I'm new ^.^

tsukimizu

Hello everyone. After almost a year of looking around the forum I've decided to break my shy shell and make and account here. My name is Tsuki (Obviously not my real name, To shy to put that.) I've been into Tickling since I was in high school. I'm super shy so don't expect me to give out many details about myself. I'm here mainly to make some new friends and share stories with other members of the forum. I can't wait to make some new friends here ^.^

~Tsuki

Welcome to the TMF, Tsuki, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome, you've come to the right place too meet some really nice people. hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :D

Welcome to tmf, Mr. or Ms.?

As stated by the post below yours I did leave it out for a reason :x
That's the shy part of me showing it's self. I also didn't want my posts to be looked at in the sense of "Oh it's a female posting! *Agrees with everything they're saying in hopes of dating luck*" Or "Oh it's a male posting *Ignores and or disagrees with just to make the female poster seem awesome* I just want to be the neutral poster :D
Hope that makes sense, sorry for the confusion :x

~Tsuki (Yes I'll tag almost every one of my posts) ^.^

That's the shy part of me showing it's self. I also didn't want my posts to be looked at in the sense of "Oh it's a female posting! *Agrees with everything they're saying in hopes of dating luck*" Or "Oh it's a male posting *Ignores and or disagrees with just to make the female poster seem awesome* I just want to be the neutral poster :D

this makes perfect sense to me! welcome to the tmf

ha excellent work. you know how this place works then!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back