• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Caught In A Lie 2", The Laugher

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Caught In A Lie 2
producer: The Laugher

The web page for this video is http://www.thelaugher.com/Videocatalog.htm which also includes a clip.

0:00 The video begins with Mary tied fully clothed to a chair. Her arms are up so that her hands are behind her neck. Her ankles are tied to the legs of the chair. Mary is decent looking, but anyone who places more emphasis on the ticklee's looks than their ticklishness should look elsewhere. The Laugher begins by asking Mary if she knows why she is there. When she responds no, he says that a few weeks earlier she thought it was funny to tie and tickle him, so now he is going to do the same to her. The tickling begins with some pokes in the ribs followed by the underarms, belly, nose (with a small feather), neck, and ribs. The Laugher tells Mary to beg him to stop, but she refuses. Mary laughs from all of the tickling and even giggles when a finger is wiggled in front of her belly. Mary appears to be genuinely ticklish and even reports when an area isn't ticklish, such as her calves.

7:13 The tickling now moves to the feet. The Laugher unties one ankle and removes the shoe. As he tickles Mary's foot he again tries to get Mary to beg him to stop, but she still refuses (I like ticklees with some spunk :).

9:15 The tickling is now on the back of the knees and then the tops. The belly and ribs are next. The Laugher tries to play 'count the ribs' in which Mary can't laugh while The Laugher uses his finger to probe her ribs, but Mary can't avoid laughing.

13:28 The Laugher goes to zoom in the camera and tries to get Mary to smile, but she says nothing as she hangs her head in a sullen fashion. To this we hear The Laugher respond "Fine. Bitch." which I didn't really care for.

14:05 We are back on the upperbody now with the camera zoomed in to just show the torso and head. Now we can see that the way Mary's arms are restrained is with handcuffs.

15:50 The Laugher repositions the camera to just show the lower body. He begins by tickling Mary's left foot, which was the neglected foot from the foot tickling earlier. There is also some occassional belly tickling. After about three minutes, the tickling moves to the right foot. Most of the tickling is with the fingers, but The Laugher even uses a small paintbrush.

21:50 The camera gets zoomed in on the belly and the tickling follows. Ther is also some rib and underarm tickling.

23:11 Now the camera gets zoomed out to a full-body view. The tickling takes place on the belly, ribs, knees, neck, and underarms.

24.34 The scene has now changed. Mary is standing with her arms over her head. This makes her underarms even more vulnerable. At one point The Laugher even tries tickling Mary's back, but she doesn't respond much and says it doesn't really tickle. How often do you see a ticklee that is honest about her ticklish spots?

27:47 The scene changes again. Mary is seated again, but her arms are still suspended over her head. Her ankles are no longer tied to the chair and The Laugher says that he will retie them the first time he gets kicked. The tickling begins on the feet and this is the first time we see both feet tickled simultaneously. At one point the camera zooms in so that we can't see much more than just the feet, which seem to be shaped nicely.

33:37 The camera gets zoomed back and repositioned to show the upperbody. Tickling takes place on the belly, ribs, and underarms. The Laugher gets Mary to agree not to try anything on him again and to not tell anyone about his torture of her.

35:00 The End

Here is a summary of my review.

Items of interest:
race/gender of ticklee(s): white female
race/gender of tickler(s): white male
upper body: about 60% underarms, ribs, neck, and nose
lower body: about 40 % knee and foot tickling
laugh: Mary has a fairly nice laugh that is a little squeaky at times.
tickling implements: fingers, small brush, feather
scenario: Mary had previously tied and tickled The Laugher (video: Caught in a Lie) and now he wants revenge.

What I liked:
1) Mary seems to be genuinely ticklish and has a fairly nice laugh.
2) Many bodyparts were tickled and no part was tickled to the point that I became bored.
3) The cost is only $25. This cost can be reduced on average if one of The Laugher's specials is used.
4) A clip from the video was provided so that I had some idea what the video was like.

What I didn't like:
1) I didn't care for the derogatory remark of the ticklee that seemed to be a genuine remark made off-camera.

Favorite scene: I liked the times that the tickler tried to get the ticklee to beg him to stop.

Related Videos: This video was the sequel to Caught In A Lie, which was f/m.

Last edited:
Hi there

Do you have Caught in A Lie 2?

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Would love to see it

Thanks

This was 14 years ago LOL For a min, I thought The Laughter was back after all these years! To the OP, all his vids are impossible to find and over a decade obscured and buried sadly.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back