• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Names That Crack You Up

More humor. There are four guys named Richard Lick in the country. "Hi, this is Dick Lick, can I get a room for myself tonight".

There are also three people named Richard aka Dick Licking in the USA.

Mitch

I learned of a guy who's name was Sexton Hardcastle....

Nice.

There are over 100 people named Richard Gay in the national phone book. "Hi, can I have Dick Gay please". Another humourous name, I think.

Mitch

I always said if I ever had to be in the witness protection program we'd be the Pheltersnadge family. Howie, Winnie, and Betty Pheltersnadge :D. There used to be an ad in the local yellow pages of a lawyer named Howie Fuxer.. Dead serious. Oh and that nascar driver that was popular when I was a kid "Dick Trickle" I would get in SO much trouble everytime I giggled about it

LOL, Saeria. Howie Fuxer, and Dick Trickle, are very funny names.

Mitch

Heres another funny name: Dicken Butts. There are 34 of them in this country.

There are also five guys in this country whose name is Richard Boob. Imagine someone calling and asking for them, in an office, let's say: "Hi, can I have Dick Boob please" LOL.

There are also three guys named Richard Trick in this country, as well as fourteen guys named Richard Trickle. "Hi, I'd like Dick Trickle, please", or "Give me Dick Trick".

Mitch

Last edited:
Another phone lookup. There are 13 people named Richard Down in this country. "Hi, can I speak to Dick Down please". LOL. I like that one.

On the flip side, there is no one in this country named Richard Up, so there are no Dick Ups.

Mitch

Back when I used to work at a job that dealt with car title records, there was some dude on record by the name of Gaylord Mullet. And believe me, that hilarious moniker was just the tip of the iceberg.

I remember hearing this story..........................

the lady was once a telephone operator. One day she received a call from a Mr. Peters who wanted to speak to Mr. Dicks. She said she had to excuse herself for a moment because she Lost It.

Dirk Niggerman.

Seriously. He worked for British Telecom as a project manager in the south of England. I nearly shat when I saw his name in the Employee Directory.

There's also Francisco Arce, a Paraguayan football player, whose has "F. ARCE" printed on the back of his shirt, and last but not least my sister's Spanish friend, whose name is Ponce.

Those are three interesting names.

There are also three guys named Richard Leaky in this country. "Hi, I'm Dick Leaky, can I get a doctor's appointment". The natural reply from the nurse would probably be "Sir, do you have an incontinence problem".

Mitch

Wow, cool name for a Sherriff. Good find, Zod.

I saw in the lookup that there are a couple of guys named Richard Buns in this country. "Hi , can I please have Dick Buns". LOL. Fairly funny name.

Mitch

I always said if I ever had to be in the witness protection program we'd be the Pheltersnadge family. Howie, Winnie, and Betty Pheltersnadge :D. There used to be an ad in the local yellow pages of a lawyer named Howie Fuxer.. Dead serious. Oh and that nascar driver that was popular when I was a kid "Dick Trickle" I would get in SO much trouble everytime I giggled about it

There was a central Jersey business called Crook Insurance. My best friend and I had a good one with that one in the local phone book.

There is a neurologist in St Louis, MO, named Dr Richard Head. (God's honest truth, go look it up). One can only imagine the calls his receptionist receives. "Hi, can I speak to Dr Dick Head please. I need to have some neruological work done".

Mitch

Another one: There is a personal injury lawyer in Louisville, KY named Richard Head. I can only imagine conversations between him and the judges in the court rooms he goes to: "Mr Dick Head, please proceed with presenting your case."

Or: "You're wasting the court's time, Dick Head!". LOL.

Mitch

Another phone lookup. There are 13 people named Richard Down in this country. "Hi, can I speak to Dick Down please". LOL. I like that one.

On the flip side, there is no one in this country named Richard Up, so there are no Dick Ups.

Mitch

One of my old classmates was actually surnamed Dickoff. Never met the guy.

One volume of National Lampoon's True Facts had a photo of a sign from a law firm called "Crooks, Crooks and Low".

There was for many years a dentist here in Austin, Dr. Root. There was also a Chiropractor who's last name was Bonebreaker, I kid you not. I've known some people with..unusual names but they are not public figures and given that I am reluctant to share them here.

Dickoff, lol.

Bug, the names you mentioned sound funny.

Mitch

More hilarity,

According to the US phone book, there are over 100 guys named Richard High in this country, and also over 100 people named Richard Low, with the spelling Low, instead of Lowe.

"Hello, this is Dick High, I'm feeling very excited today".

"Hello, this is Dick Low. I'm not feeling so hot tonight".

LMFAO. Good names.

There are over 100 men named Richard Small in this country.

Imagine him in a social situation: "Hi, my name is Dick Small, nice to meet you".

Also, his name written backwards, like on a class list.

Small, Dick.

LMFAO.

OMG some of these names are incredibly funny.

Mitch

Perfecto Supremo. I'm not kidding. First time I saw this name, I thought I was looking at the name of a Mexican restaurant. Until I looked at the file and saw the full name, "Perfecto S. Supremo, Jr". So apparently there's two of them. Sweet! All hail, Perfect Supreme!

LOL, wow, Adam. Good, and funny, name. I like it!

Mitch

There was a girl in my English class once named Barbara Gordon (Batgirl's alter ego.) Me being a superhero fan I thought that was awesome! Never did actually talk to her though. Also when I told my friend about this he responded on that same day with "Really because I just met someone in my class named Tony Stark!"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back