• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi! i'm new!

AmericaRocks

1st Level Red Feather
hey, everyone!
i've been creeping around this forum for a while, but this is my first post!
so yeah, my name's anna, i'm 18, and... i dunno what else to say. nice to meet you all! :)

You're already my favorite. Love the name!! It does rock! Welcome.

GQ

Welcome to the TMF, Anna, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the Forums...and yes AMERICA ROCKS!!! It's the greatest country in the WORLD!!! I am proud to be an American...and so are you, obviously lol

Hehe lol yes, it is great!! I don't like saying it's the greatest country in the world cause many countries are great in their own way, but I know that I'm definitely proud to be an American! :)

Nice name... *snickersnicker*
Nah, I'm kidding - you're okay, I guess.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

I just noticed that you were posting in the Silly Forum, so I wanted to say:

:welcome: There are many sections to this forum, so be sure you look them all over.

Welcome to the forum, AmericaRocks. Hope you like it here.

Mitch

hi im new

Last time I was in oxnard, I had the pleasure of playing them. I cant remember but I think theyll be californian built, with just less options than the collectors. It was hush hush when I saw them, but since someone spoke first . They do get the dw mini lugs btw. They sounded great btw. Finish and sound was, at least in the 2 kits i got to try out, were up to collector series standards. Im excited for it.

The difference from the drum workshop series and these new Performance or was it performer series I think is timing. When drum workshop came out, it just wasnt marketed as well, and people werent looking for as much of a bargain. This now should be better, and I hope dw does the selling right. They sure are nice though I love my drum workshop snares.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back