• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy/Beautiful letdown

tklr22

TMF Master
I saw Crazy/Beautiful tonight and there is no, I repeat no visible tickling in the movie. towards the end though, Kirsten Dunst (who by the way looks horrible in throughout the movie)laughs histerically as Jay Hernandez is on the bed with her but it never shows actual tickling. Kinda a letdown.:(

Unless you are a die-hard Kiki fan (although she doesn't look as stunning as she has previously), you're much better off spending your money on Fast & Furious, a great action movie and real adrenaline rush!

Smoke 'em!

Well call me a die-hard Kiki fan...
**YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KIKI FAN**
:D but I'm goin either way.

RE: Crazy/Beautiful

You're right, it was a bit of a letdown in that we didn't actually see any tickling, but her reactions were good. So that's something.
And you're right, she DID look horrible!

Duanne Walton

What about the scene on the grass? No tickling there either? Damn. Well I am a Die-hard fan so I guess I'll see it. On a lighter note I went to a punk rock show instead of seeing the movie and got in a few tickles of my own on the ride home.

I saw rancid, pennywise, fear, 311, the vandals, less than jake,but missed afi. fenix tx, and new found glory were there but I refused to watch their pop punk show. Other bands were there as well of which I did not see.

Attachments

• ASIA_AutoCollage_14_Images.jpg
    ASIA_AutoCollage_14_Images.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 42
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back