• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi there its TickleBiatch Female and new

TickleBiatch

1st Level Red Feather
I have looked over a while and decided to jump in, I am female and figure many pretend females exist, but I am the real deal, I LOVE tickle torture, Tying up a nice in shape good looking man and tickle with no mercy, I have been doing this a few years. I do not use safe words and have tickled for hours at a time, lost a few boyfriends, but its what I do, no play tickling just NO MERCY till my hearts desired, I look forward to reading more on the board, Later, TickleBiatch ALERT!!!!!! MY PICS are up on my 5-6 ALBUMS

Last edited:
Thank you CE, I get straight to the point, no foofoo tickling here, real tickle torture, unlike so many fakes in clips, although a few are good, like Tickle abuse. And NO, I have no connection they are in NYC and I am over 1000 miles away.

Welcome to the TMF, TickleBiatch, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome TickleBiatch I got the feeling I am gonna like you like you no nonsense and straight to the point.

Have Fun but not too much otherwise by the sounds of it you may kill someone.

Milagros317 I thank you, essentially there are parts of your great stories I use an my lees, I compliment you, but I use only the tickle ideas, and like your stories I like being sadistic.

Milagros317 I thank you, essentially there are parts of your great stories I use an my lees, I compliment you, but I use only the tickle ideas, and like your stories I like being sadistic.

I'm very glad to hear that you like my stories and use some ideas from them. Go right ahead--it makes me happy to inspire women ticklers. :couch:

Thank you Joker, I do like being direct, its so funny when I tie up a guy and tell him my fondness to tickle him, I usually get, how bad can this little 100lb. Asian girl be, but once he is spread eagle and cannot get away they are in for a torture they never could comprehend and I usually get the ride of my life.

Welcome to the forums, TickleBiatch...tickling without mercy? You sound like my dream ler come true :D But knowing my luck and lack of a real outside laugh, you'd probably get bored with me...oh well, I would love to get to know you anyways :D

Sketch, what is lack of real outside laugh, I had guys who I made them laugh into silence, but a very short break and there loud hysterics resume.

Sketch, what is lack of real outside laugh, I had guys who I made them laugh into silence, but a very short break and there loud hysterics resume.

Meaning, I never laughed out loud...EVER! But what I lack in laughter, I make up for in squirming, shaking, and tears streaming down my cheeks lol.

Hi TickleBiatch. :hello: Welcome to the Forum. :welcome: Nice to see more female lers joining the forum. :bounce:

Welcome ticklebiatch! I look forward to hopefully talking to you soon! ...and probably seeing if you could break me if you're as merciless as you say you are!

Thank you Kurch, beautiful psychedelic artwork you have, glad to be on board, just had a tickling of a newest boy/friend last night, lasted 2 hours, he had no idea what to expect, he had no words to describe it, Oh thats right he was laughing so much he had no time to talk, LOL I will add a few PICS of myself on site soon, TBia.

welcome to the forum :) but I wonder, you love tickling, but are u ticklish and do u like being tickled?

Persona, you would be laughing and crying from laughter like a lil girl, if I were to break you, I have heard others say I could not break or get them to give up, after 5-10 maybe 15 mins they were toast, and then my sadistic side took over for the next hour or so, its so funny how a big strong in shape athletic guy, can be turned into jelly by a 5 foot 100 lb. little asian lady, just using my fingers and imagination.

Me2o, I am very ticklish and had past boyfriends pin me down and tickle me endlessly, BUT I much rather and enjoy being in total control, I prefer the Ler aspect, just trying to catch up and go way past the lee torture I have had dealt out to me, the number one requirement to my guy is he MUST allow me to tie up and tickle whenever I want, I have also tickled females but I find ladies cannot take even 3 mintes of my tickling, before they are insane with laughter, guys try to gut it out as macho, but end up with the AB workout of there life.

Hmmm, now that I think about it my ab routine could use some variation. 3 minutes, c'mon now lol.

Me2o, I am very ticklish and had past boyfriends pin me down and tickle me endlessly, BUT I much rather and enjoy being in total control, I prefer the Ler aspect, just trying to catch up and go way past the lee torture I have had dealt out to me, the number one requirement to my guy is he MUST allow me to tie up and tickle whenever I want, I have also tickled females but I find ladies cannot take even 3 mintes of my tickling, before they are insane with laughter, guys try to gut it out as macho, but end up with the AB workout of there life.

:yayzorz: that is so cool, you'd make a nice girlfriend for me :D( yeah, I know you must have heard it a lot, and no, I'm not actually hitting on you) you just seem so cool ;)

AlphaMale, my merciless style is the only way, I tie up my Lee spread eagle using my large futon, I prefer naked skin under my fingers, and of couse I use copious amounts of baby oil or other water based or silicon based lube as the slickness allows for the highest senstivity and gliding of my fingers, my Lee is stretched out as no movement cuases the tickling to intensify, I will if neccessary stradle my Lee to make movement even more difficult, and I go to town,all night or day as I choose, NO gags, although somtimes I use blindfolds, I crank UP the music of my choice and my house is nice and distanced, as an apt. would not work with all the laughter that goes on and on and on. OOHHH just talking about it gets me ready to tickle my new guy again tonight.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back