• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi there its TickleBiatch Female and new

Scribe, nice PM, thank you so much. I love relentless tickling, most woman cannot handle it, BUT most guys LOVE it, men are tougher and their Macho makes them take way more than a woman, I have tickled both, mostly men and have found this out, My guys feeling are always considered and they realize my feelings are important before we start. If a guy seems too wimpy, and I cannot handle them and will not continue contact.

Great pic Artoo, love the B&W, I wish you were closer we might team up for quite a ride.

No safewords and you've tortured your boyfriends so badly that they've broken up with you over it? I hope you're exaggerating, because that's not cool. If you were a dude, people would be up in arms over this sort of post.

Sounds like you don't know how to control yourself.

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll fit in quite well here. Always nice to have more ruthless female ticklers on board, so hopefully you stick around. Ever up for a chat or bored, feel free to say "hello."

Thank you Kurch, beautiful psychedelic artwork you have, glad to be on board, just had a tickling of a newest boy/friend last night, lasted 2 hours, he had no idea what to expect, he had no words to describe it, Oh thats right he was laughing so much he had no time to talk, LOL I will add a few PICS of myself on site soon, TBia.

You are most welcome hun. :bouncybou Check out my album in my profile for a few more art pictures if you like. :D

Cool. I am a bit jealous of your boyfriend. ;) Course I am a glutton for punishment. :p

LD, I sense a bit of ENVY and Jealousy from you, you have several stories on NON-Conensual-M/f and you yourself call it YOUR fantasy, Now we ALL know before our games are played we decide the rules, My guys know the rules straight on, I am explicit about NO MERCY tickle torture before I start, they agree although a few have opted out, which I respect them and their choice.(although I cease to date them),Now once the fun begins and the laughter begins the good times roll, once we end Ive never had a guy complain perhaps because the ending is sooo amazing,(but a few decide I am more than they can hang with and they move on),the only difference between you and myself is I live my fantasy and you write out your fantasy in story form.(My Best friends sister) which is your newest story, I sense you would love to find a girl who would tie you spread Eagle,immobilize your movements and tickle you into the stratosphere of tickling delight, if you have not received this level I hope one day you do, you will have a blast-off.Always the very best in your Endevours, By the way your stories are wonderful,TBia.

CD216, you are very kind and I feel Ive found my nitch which I itch by tickle torture,also keep on with your great attitude,it took me awhile to realize and move to fantasy fulfilment with my bondage and tickling,HAVE FINGERS WILL TRAVEL.

KURCH, when time permits I will check your art, I love that in a man, keep it up

Welcome to the forum! I always admire a gal with a no-nonsense attitude that just lays it out on the table (or on the futon in your case). Do you have a particular favorite area to tickle or are you an equal-opportunity ler?

Persona, you would be laughing and crying from laughter like a lil girl, if I were to break you, I have heard others say I could not break or get them to give up, after 5-10 maybe 15 mins they were toast, and then my sadistic side took over for the next hour or so, its so funny how a big strong in shape athletic guy, can be turned into jelly by a 5 foot 100 lb. little asian lady, just using my fingers and imagination.

Ohhh I smell a BET, biatch!!! Bring iiiiiiiit chicka! :p

5610, Easily my favorite is to tie a guy spread eagle on his back, really stretched out, I pour on the lube and oil, and crank up the music and move around tickling mostly the abs,sides and armpits, and work the feet over a bit, BUT most FAVE is straddling my lee and either sit on the upper legs to tickle torture the abs and torso OR sit on his chest and face towards his feet and work my tickling on his abs, sides, and hips, this different angle dries the lee crazy, but in the end we all have fun.

Persona, I have had many PMs about a bet, I think I came on the site to explore all potential I can, including some additional tickle torture where I can tickle a lady, guy and even some lee work where I get tickled, talked to a few guys and ladies about this, will update later today if possible on pics of myself and perhaps all can give me an opinion on weather I could qualify to peek others interest.

Hey lil lady, welcome to the forum. I'm also new here and I have found it to be a pretty cool place. Enjoy your time here and I'm sure you'll make alot of friends. Feel free to say howdy whenever the mood strikes ya. *Tips hat*

All, thank you for the compliments. My album pics X 3 are up. Please give opinions on whether you are a male or female lee and whether you will allow lil o me a 5ft 100 pd asian girl tie you up and tickle your entire body without mercy>

picture.php

picture.php

LD, I sense a bit of ENVY and Jealousy from you, you have several stories on NON-Conensual-M/f and you yourself call it YOUR fantasy, Now we ALL know before our games are played we decide the rules, My guys know the rules straight on, I am explicit about NO MERCY tickle torture before I start, they agree although a few have opted out, which I respect them and their choice.(although I cease to date them),Now once the fun begins and the laughter begins the good times roll, once we end Ive never had a guy complain perhaps because the ending is sooo amazing,(but a few decide I am more than they can hang with and they move on),the only difference between you and myself is I live my fantasy and you write out your fantasy in story form.(My Best friends sister) which is your newest story, I sense you would love to find a girl who would tie you spread Eagle,immobilize your movements and tickle you into the stratosphere of tickling delight, if you have not received this level I hope one day you do, you will have a blast-off.Always the very best in your Endevours, By the way your stories are wonderful,TBia.

Well first of all I'm a ler, so no, I have no interest in having a girl tie me spread eagle and etc.

Second, if you're honest with your men, get their consent, and stop when they need you to then duh, obviously I have no problem with you. Your other post gave me the impression that you didn't get their honest consent and don't stop no matter what.

I'm glad you like my stories, thank you.

And for the record, I've lived out my tickle fantasies many times, just obviously with the lee consenting.

LD very happy to hear you have lived out your fantasies, but if you have not lived the sensation of HIGH as a lee AND a ler I personally think one has not fully engulfed the entire gamit, but to each there own, its a pleasure speaking with you and yes you are a very polished and talented writer, in fact I was thinking of using some of your story ideas on my next no mercy relentless tickling of a lee, you only write stories of ladies being tickled sooo I may have to find a lady to tickle until the sun comes up.TickleBia

Welcome to the forum TickleBiatch.
No Mercy No Safe Word Tickle Torture!?
AHhh the best and only kind.
My lovely yet evil wife would adore you as her tickle partner in crime especially when I am the victim of said No Mercy Tickle Torture!
Look us up if you ever find yourself in the NY area.
We are switches but as the LEE, I am No Mercy No Limit No Safe Word Tickle Torture victim who has yet to surrender and I am VERY ticklish!
Have fun in the Community/Forum.
Be Merciless!

BellybTickler, thank you for the welcome and I hope all your fantasies come true as well, I continue to attempt to keep going to higher and higher levels of my adventures, I REALLY LOVE your pics and emblems MIA POW, very nice !!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back