• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi there its TickleBiatch Female and new

Hiya TickleBiatch,I'm glad to find you!!
Reading all you wrote,you seem properly the Tickle Mistress I crave for.. ;-D
I love extreme tickling,being tied up even tight and I love when my Mistress tickles me relentlessly and endlessly without mercy making me beg and squirm a lot for all the time she desires..I also like the use of blindfolds,gags and any tickle tools she wants to use.. :)
Moreover I'm hyper ticklish and therefore I'm the fun for an evil woman into tickling.. :p
I'd be interested in keeping in touch with you,I hope you too..when I manage to come to USA,I must definitely meet you for a session!!!
:-*

Branny my lees can wear what they desire, I love for them to wear a costume or their clothes, in any event I really need to at least have them in there shorts by the end so I can get to the feet and bare skin of the pits,abs and anywhere else.

Branny the lady cop outfit was fun and I used it last night, will really try to gel up pics soon,always so nice to chat with you.

Feettickler you live in beautiful Italy,visited there 4 years ago,I had a great time, I have never been been one of those type of mistress that charge,I tickle for the sheer enjoyment,I have thought about putting up a site,with pics, video if I ever learn how to work all this complicated computer stuff,BUT I really do not see me being a Misress to charge for a tickling session,I have heard SO many stories from guys on how dissapointed they were, on paying hundreds of dollars for a misress that really watched the clock and didnt know how to tie up properly and were not into tickling by their actions and only wanted a fast buck, I could not do that,(I know there are always exceptions to the tickle mistress) I LOVE tickle torture plain and simple and will tickle who-ever I want at any time and will only tie up and sadistically and erotically tickle the FUN and right way,when I tickle my Lee , they KNOW they are and have been tickled,hope to talk with you further,TickleBiatch

Pesona, I truly love interrogating my lee when I am in a cop or any outfit and that definitely brings out my ideas and sadistic tickling, And even if I get the proper answers when interrogating my prisoner or Lee, who knows I may just keep on tickling as long as I want, what can you do when your all tied up and unable to escape,LOL, best always TickleBiatch.

Pesona, I truly love interrogating my lee when I am in a cop or any outfit and that definitely brings out my ideas and sadistic tickling, And even if I get the proper answers when interrogating my prisoner or Lee, who knows I may just keep on tickling as long as I want, what can you do when your all tied up and unable to escape,LOL, best always TickleBiatch.

Haha sounds like a treat! And I'm sure you get some times when you find yourself on the other end, as the abducted cop who gets what is coming to her, right? ;)

TickleBia, I sure wish I could get together with you. Never been tied up and tickled before to such extremes, but I would definitely love to have that experience with you being the tickler. And can't wait to see the cop pics.

Feettickler you live in beautiful Italy,visited there 4 years ago,I had a great time, I have never been been one of those type of mistress that charge,I tickle for the sheer enjoyment,I have thought about putting up a site,with pics, video if I ever learn how to work all this complicated computer stuff,BUT I really do not see me being a Misress to charge for a tickling session,I have heard SO many stories from guys on how dissapointed they were, on paying hundreds of dollars for a misress that really watched the clock and didnt know how to tie up properly and were not into tickling by their actions and only wanted a fast buck, I could not do that,(I know there are always exceptions to the tickle mistress) I LOVE tickle torture plain and simple and will tickle who-ever I want at any time and will only tie up and sadistically and erotically tickle the FUN and right way,when I tickle my Lee , they KNOW they are and have been tickled,hope to talk with you further,TickleBiatch

You are definitely the Tickle Woman I like and I look for.. ;-) ..I totally agree with your speech about Mistress who charge for a tickle session..paying makes lose part of the tickle fun!!
I love tickle torture plain and simple too,therefore a woman that do this just for the pleasure of it.. :-D
I appreciate very much the evil side and merciless behaviour you put on tickling..in fact my favourite way is extreme tickling,being tied up tight and tickle relentlessly.. ;-)
Your idea of the site is wonderful..and however,come to Italy again,since you liked it,we could have huge tickle fun.. ;-D
Somehow we should meet for tickling pleasure..soon I plan to start producing tickle videos and I'd be so flattered to have you as my tickler in some of my vids..it would be great and I'm sure you'd have a blast having me as your extra-sensitive tickle boy toy.. :p
We'll keep in touch definitely..I'm interested in keep talking with you.. :-*

Persona you have esp, I have some lady cop pics and you have hit on the theme, coming soon, nice call, TickleBia

Branny I am working on the lady cop stuff, trying as fast as I can LOL, TickleBia.

Feetlicker, should I get back to Italy, I would love to tickle in your videos, wether you and or some other nice Italian gent, as well as some pretty Italian ladies( And they are soo beautiful with that olive skin)TickleBia.

TickleBia, I'm sure your lady cop pics will be very much worth the wait, take your time with them sweetie

Feetlicker, should I get back to Italy, I would love to tickle in your videos, wether you and or some other nice Italian gent, as well as some pretty Italian ladies( And they are soo beautiful with that olive skin)TickleBia.

Great!!!If you come again to Italy,let me know eh..I hope it could happen soon.. ;-)
I'd be so flattered to have you in my videos..I have already said it,but from what you write,you do the kind of tickling I love..I look forward to be tickle tortured by you and to see you in action!!! ;-P
Have you got some messengers,like MSN or Yahoo Messenger,or an account on Facebook??..because we could exchange our contacts (maybe in private message if you don't want to type it here in clear) and keep in touch more easily and more often..and talk more about tickling,exchanging opinions and ideas.. :-D
Let me know..I'd be glad if it could be possible to do it.. :)

Branny, cop pics up and I did my best, thanks to you always, they are on tickle images, TickleBia

Hi Feetlicker, I PM here, not much of IM or I would be on computer 24/7, would love to be in your video should I get to Italy, who knows ??? Thanks for thinking I could be so sadistic, I promise I am, TickleBia.

Hi Feetlicker, I PM here, not much of IM or I would be on computer 24/7, would love to be in your video should I get to Italy, who knows ??? Thanks for thinking I could be so sadistic, I promise I am, TickleBia.

Ok,I understand you..well,let's keep in touch here..I try to follow your posts and if you want to contact me for anything you want or anything related to tickling,do it,it's a pleasure for me.. ;-)
Remember to say to me if you come to Italy..I hope you can come,you are a worthy tickler,as I read,and I don't want lo lose the chance to meet you.. :) ..and you'll be in some of my videos for sure,I'd be flattered for it!!!
We'd shoot some vids in which you attack my feet sadistically and relentlessly..and other great scenarios.. :)))
See you.. :-*

FeetLicker, sounds great and I know I will have questions about video help, I just put together almost 3 mins of Cop tickle and will get it up soon, in a day or two,let me know what you think, TickleBia.

Ok,TickleBia..I'll say my opinion with much pleasure..I look forward for it.. ;-D ..let's keep in touch great Tickle Mistress!!! :)
Kisses on your feet.. :-D

FeetLicker, I am trying to load my video from image area of lady cop on board tonight,Thank you TickleBia.

Thank you for all the ideas, my COP tickle video is up,best always, TickleBia.

A very belated welcome from me, its nice to see a truly evil female tickler on here. I'm normally a ler myself, as the name suggest, but i've gotta say the idea of being tickled into submission by a lady as equally sadistic as me sounds very appealling ;) Goddamn i hate the Atlantic Ocean sometimes :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back