• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Illness/Bereavement/Get Well Section

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I dont know if this has ever been suggested before, but, as we have the Celebration forum for bdays, weddings, births, feather achievements, etc. Would it be appropriate, or too much of a downer, to have a get well/bereavement forum, for forum members who are ill, or whose family members are ill, or, if a forum member has a member of their family pass away?

Again, not sure if that would be too much of a downer. Just might save some space in the main General Discussion forum, for posts about sickness, or if a forum member has a family member who passes away.

Mitch

Its a part of life. I think we should. Life is not all about fun, games and tickling but it sure makes us appreciate them!!

It's a good, logical conclusion (I think :p )

but you may also be right it's too much of a downer" all together --- in Gen Dis at least it's mixed in with mostly good stuff :eek:
(minus the troll shit complaints about "personal" postings, of course, but that selective hypocrisy be found almost anywhere... :rolleyes: Nevermind...)

These threads might be easier to deal with, mixed in, perhaps, not too intense, one at a time, spaced apart...
So imho I think your (more) correct with the idea it might be too much at once :eek: No one would want to look in that section, maybe, also....

We should, cause then if you heard a member was in unhappy times, you'd know where to find out why and offer consoling and/or condolences.

I flip-flop, freely admit it....

(That's true too... :ermm: ) It would be depressing all in one, but easy to find, that would be more practical...

I'm just not sure each person would get the attention they deserve if all those posts were together...? :eek:

(Though hopefully they'd be *posted far apart date-wise....)

Maybe you could search by name instead (although I see your point, you'd have to have been alerted that a specific person was having difficulty....)

Babbles, I agree. Also, considering the fact that this thread was posted a month ago, and got no admin reaction, they must not think its a good idea. I accept that, and will let it drop.

Mitch

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back