• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Diary of an Excruciatingly Ticklish Cheerleader" (m/f - underarms)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
I know it's been several months since I've written new tickling fiction, but I'm slowly getting back into my routine. I will eventually write more celebrity-tickling tales in the future, but my very next story will be a fictional character project that I'll be submitting to MTJ Pub. My latest tale is kind of a prelude to that. It's an exclusive armpit-tickling story featuring fictional characters. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Diary of an Excruciatingly Ticklish Cheerleader"
by
Rockauthor

9/12/02

Dear Diary,

Today I tried out for the cheerleading squad at my school. Oh my god! I never felt so much pressure before in my life! I mean, there I was surrounded by twenty of the most drop-dead gorgeous girls at Wilson High. Can you say...competition? Jenny Stratton was totally sitting right next to me. She is sooo pretty! And I am sooo jealous. How could the judges possibly notice me with that long, wavy blonde hair and that hourglass figure of hers.
Katie Fenton was the first one to audition, of 'course. Does she have to be the first in everything? I know, she's "Miss Perfect". She's never had a "bad hair day" in her life. She always puts her makeup on just right. All her routines are flawless. Can't she screw up just once? Arrrgh! So frustrating! Oh, and that Deanna Simpson. She's was a total tease. The way she was seductively rubbing those sexy legs of hers together. Did she really think that was subtle? HELLO?! She probably thinks nobody knows those volleyballs on her chest are fake. I wouldn't even be surprised if she offered to give head to all the judges just to get on the cheerleading squad. She's such a slut.
Speaking of the judges, though, one of them just happened to be the captain of the football team himself, Doug McIntyre. He is sooo hot and sooo dreamy! We're talking total hunk here! I wanted to get his attention so bad, but how can I get a guy like Doug to even notice me, especially with all those other girls after him who are so much prettier. Oh well. Mom's calling me. Dinner must be ready. Anyway, I'll know tomorrow if I made the team or not. Fingers crossed.

9/13/02

Dear Diary,

Yaaaaaay! I made the cheerleading team! I saw my name on the list in the hall during lunch along with Katie, Jenny, and Deanna. I'm so happy! But, when I got to the cafeteria, though, I saw a few of the girls who didn't make it on the squad. They totally hated me and gave me visual daggers with their eyes. That kinda bummed me out a little.Then Katie yells "Bobbi!" Calling me over to sit at the cheerleaders' table. I am sooo with the "in-crowd" now, baby!
Jenny said to me "Oooh, I like your outfit, Bobbi." I was wearing my new black halter top and a tight pair of blue jeans. I said, "Thank you" while seating myself between Katie and Deanna. Then Vicki Weller, who is the head cheerleader said, "Now that we're all here, I want all of you to know that it is my duty as head cheerleader to inform those of you who are new to Wilson High's cheerleading squad of a few simple rules." Then Jenny said, "I'm all ears."
Vicki went on to say, "rule number one is, ALL Wilson High School Cheerleaders must look totally HOT at all times. That means constantly watching your figure and always dressing in fashion. Rule number two is, no dating more than one guy at a time. I mean, let's not be slutty, ya know." Right when Vicki said that, all of us sitting at the table except for Deanna Simpson, exchanged subtle, insinuating smirks with each other - knowing full well who she specifically had in mind. Deanna just rolled her eyes and played with her hair a little.
Then Vicki said, "And the most important rule of all, rule number three. Stay away from DOUG MCINTYRE, you guys. He's ALL MINE. We all responded with suggestive "oohs" and looked in the direction of the table where all the studs from the football team were sitting. There were about six guys all together with Doug sitting at the end facing us. They were cracking jokes and laughing. We all got to see that famous Doug McIntyre smile. Oooh, that just makes me melt like butter. He has got the cutest dimples I've ever seen.
I was sitting in a perfectly straight line of view from were Doug sat. Doug looked in our direction and caught us all staring at him all dreamy-eyed. He smiled. My heart was pounding. I could've sworn Doug was smiling right at me. What am I thinking? REALITY CHECK, BOBBI! Why would Doug McIntyre be smiling at me when Vicki Weller is sitting right in front of me in the exact same line of view. She's the head cheerleader and everything. She's so much more popular and prettier than me. Be still my foolish heart.

9/16/02

Dear Diary,

We had our first cheerleading practice today. Katie Fenton had this idea for a new routine that was kinda risque but still really cool. Anyway, we were all on the side of the football field with our backs to the guys who were practicing. Five of us were standing side-by side. Shaking our pom-poms, we were dirty dancing and getting our groove-on to No Doubt's "Hey Baby!"
The other five girls waited till we were each posed in this spread-eagle stance, then they all tried to bend down backwards and walk under our legs like a limbo dance. Jenny, Vicki, and Serena kept either falling down or bumping into our legs and making us fall with them. It made us laugh, though. We all had a lot of fun. And after practice, some of the hunks on the football team came over to talk to us cheerleaders.
Vicki greeted Doug McIntyre with open arms and he casually walked up to Vicki and hugged her. It made me feel really sick to my stomach. Not so much the fact that Doug was embracing another girl and not me, but the fact that Doug and Vicki looked so perfect together. There they were, the captain of the football team and the head cheerleader. A match made in heaven. Oh well. I guess ME hooking up with a guy like Doug was never meant to be.

9/17/02

Dear Diary,

Surprise test in math today. Bummer! And on top of that, this geeky total loser Dickey Knudsen kept trying to talk to me and be my friend. Eeeewww! AS IF! Sooo creepy! But then after class, the most amazing thing happened. As I was walking down the halls to my locker, Serena runs up to me and asks me if I heard the news. I'm always one to lend an ear for a little juicy gossip. She tells me she heard from Deanna Simpson that Vicki Weller and Doug McIntyre had just broken up. TOTAL SHOCKER! Then Serena said, "Gotta go" and ran off to her next class.
I was so happy to hear that the most popular guy at my school was suddenly back on the market. But then I thought to myself, REALITY CHECK, AGAIN, BOBBI! If Serena got word from Deanna Simpson, then I'm sure Deanna already has plans to go after him next. And knowing her she'll probably get him, too. Deanna's the kinda girl that'll put out on the very first date with a guy and do him any which way he wants. Yet another sign that I'll never hook up with Doug.

9/18/02

Dear Diary,

Okay. Calm down, Bobbi. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. I think I believe in miracles now because my dream has actually come true. Just before last period today at school, I was going through my locker to get my social studies book and when I closed the door, there was Doug McIntyre, standing right there. I almost fainted. He was leaning against the locker next to mine in the coolest pose. He smiled at me, showing me those signature dimples of his and I melted instantly.
He said, "Hi, Bobbi." The sexy sound of his voice calling my name sent a chill up my spine. I could barely get out a response I was so nervous. "H-H-Hi, Doug," I stuttered. Then he says to me that he's been wanting to meet me since he first saw me the day of the cheerleading try-outs. He said that he thought I was kinda pretty and that I seemed like a nice girl and he wanted to get to know me better. He asked me if I'd like to go out with him tomorrow night.
I really must be dreaming. No way does anything like this ever happen to me. I tried to tell him that, yes, I would love to go out tomorrow night, but I got so nervous and tongue-tied that I ending up saying something really retarded like "I-I-I'm tomorrow, too!" - I'M TOMORROW,TOO?! - I felt like such an idiot. I made a total fool out of myself, but Doug just simply smiled back at me and told me he'd pick me up at seven. He then said goodbye to me and casually walked away.

9/19/02

Dear Diary,

Tonight was my big date with Doug McIntyre. I think I picked out a really sexy outfit to wear because Doug's eyes really lit up when he pulled up in his Ford Mustang convertible and saw me come out of the house wearing my lavender belly shirt, a tight pair of black pants, and matching heels. My heart was pounding as we drove off. I thought to myself, here I was out on a date with the most popular guy at school. Captain of the football team.
Doug and I struck up a conversation about school and how much we both hated math. That kinda relaxed me a little. We stopped at the Arby's drive-thru to grab a bite to eat, then we went cruising down the boulevard, listening to the new System Of A Down CD. He made me laugh when he started making fun of all the weirdos we saw walking along the sidewalk.
Later, we drove to the top of Pepper Hill Road to go make out. Doug is a really great kisser. He was the first guy ever to know how to nibble on my ears just right. So, we made out for a while and things were getting pretty hot. Doug had already unfastened my pants and had stuck his hand up my shirt to unhook my bra. Then all of a sudden in the heat of passion he stopped. Doug looked down with a thoughtful stare on his face.
He seemed to have something on his mind. I looked at him with concerned eyes and asked what was wrong. He looked up and stared at me with those gorgeous baby blue eyes of his and said, "I wanna ask you something." I said, "Yeah, Doug. What is it?" He said that he really digs me and that he thinks I'm a beautiful girl and that he would like to see me again.
I said that I thought that was cool. He said he didn't want to scare me away or anything, but then he asked me if I liked to try something kinky. When he said that, I thought - WOW! Doug McIntyre? Kinky? It totally caught me off guard. I asked him what did he have in mind. He told me that as long as he could remember he always had this thing about tickling girls under their arms. He said he just loves to tickle girls under their arms and what did I think about that.
I thought to myself - WHAT?! Oh my god! Doug has a tickling fetish?! For a moment I just looked at him with my mouth hanging open in shock. Then all of a sudden I just burst into a huge fit of giggles. I told him that I didn't know about all that because, first of all, I AM EXCRUCIATINGLY TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS. I mean, my armpits are my most ticklish spot and it would be torture to be subjected to that.
All of those memories of being held down and tickled under my arms as a kid instantly came back to me. Memories of my big sister tackling me to the ground, forcing my arms above my head and doing little tickle spider dances in my armpits sent chills up my spine. I told Doug that I really, really liked him a lot and I definitely wanted to continue to go out with him, but I'm just so afraid of being tickled under my arms. I wasn't sure if I could take it, and I just had to think about it.
Then Doug smiled back at me and I instinctively flinched and giggled and started to position my hands to protect my armpits thinking he was just going to attack me and tickle me right then and there, but he just went on to say that he understood and I should take all the time I needed to decide. He kinda got red in the face, ya know, all embarrassed. I guess he might have thought that I thought that he was some kind of weirdo. So, I leaned over and gave him a big, long kiss on the lips to let him know I was still cool with him, and afterward he drove me home.

9/20/02

Dear Diary,

I think I'm gradually becoming the most popular girl at Wilson High because a lot of the girls are starting to crowd around me between classes to talk to me and ask me what's it like to be dating Doug McIntyre. But other girls, especially Vicki and Deanna gave me the evil eye and some of the girls told me that they overheard them saying how I wasn't good enough for Doug and that he was out of my league. Usually rumors like that would have really hurt me, but all day long, all I could think about was Doug's tickling fetish and him wanting me to submit to being tickle-tortured under my arms. It made me soo nervous.
Even at cheerleading practice after school, I looked like a total idiot, because while I was rehearsing my part of the routine I had my arms raised, striking a pose, and Jenny, who was standing just about arms length from me was shaking her pom poms as she practiced her part. I happened to be wearing a tank top so naturally my ultra ticklish armpits were exposed.
My mind was partly on trying to concentrate on cheerleading and partly on thinking of a way to please Doug so he wouldn't dump me and go on to the next girl. Anyway, Jenny's pom pom accidentally touched me in my armpit as she was shaking it and I screamed and I immediately dropped my arms down to my sides. Everybody looked at me like I was crazy and started laughing at me. I was so embarrassed.
After practice I met up with Doug and we drove off together. We had stopped at a red light and he reached over and planted a long one right on my lips. It seems like everytime he kisses me I fall a little deeper in love with him. I told him that I had thought about his little request and decided to indulge him only as long as he was gentle and didn't go too far with it. He said, "Cool!" And I could tell it really made him happy to hear that. I thought, oh my god! What have I gotten myself into? I'm gonna be so excruciatingly ticklish.

9/21/02

Dear Diary,

The Wilson High School Wildcats had their first game of the year. We played the Garfield High School Panthers in an intense battle where we ended up winning 11 to 4. I think Doug really played his heart out. He threw a lot of good passes that really helped us score. We cheerleaders were decked out in our tight, sexy little red and white outfits. The crowd went wild when we did our risque limbo routine that we barely got passed the powers that be.
Later that night, Doug told me that he had an older brother who attended the local university in town and his apartment was nearby. He said his brother sometimes let's him use the place to bring chicks over when he's not at home, so that's where we went to have our tickle session. I was trembling and had the biggest grin on my face. I had shaved and lotioned my armpits earlier that day to make sure they were nice and smooth for Doug. I can't believe I'm writing this. This is the kinkiest thing I've ever done.
We eventually got over to his brother's house and went inside. Doug and I were liplocked as he led me into the bedroom. His holding me in his strong arms calmed me somewhat, but a girl can only be so cool knowing that in moments her boyfriend is going to subject her to possibly intense underarm tickling. As we were still kissing each other passionately, Doug gently lowered me onto my back on top of the queen-size bed.
I had to stop kissing Doug because I again burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles, anticipating what was to come. Then Doug smiled at me with a mischievous grin on his face and said, "You ready to be tickled? Arms up, Bobbi." I just couldn't stop laughing as I very reluctantly and very slowly struggled to stretch my arms back and expose my excruciatingly ticklish armpits.
Once I finally got the courage to do that, all Doug had to do was raise his hands to me and I let out the loudest scream and my arms instantly shot back down to my sides. I was laughing hysterically. Doug said, "C'mon, Bobbi. For me?" Still giggling and cringing and trying to catch my breath I answered, "Okay. Okay. I'm trying." Then I gradually pulled my arms up again, laughing and groaning the whole time. Doug raised his hands to me again. I screamed again, but this time I forced my arms to stay stretched out.
He got a little closer to my armpits than the time before, but a split-second later I shrieked again and my arms shot back down, accidentally hitting the back of Doug's hand with my elbow. "Ooops! I'm sorry," I giggled. "Okay. Lemme try again," I repeated the same action, trying as hard as I could to keep my arms stretched out and my underarms exposed. And again Doug reached for my extremely ticklish armpits, getting even closer this time.
"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I moaned, in ticklish anticipation. My heart was racing. My chest was heaving. And when Doug started to wiggle his hands at me, I lost it again. I screamed and dropped my arms back down, exploding with the biggest belly laugh. "C'mon, Bobbi. Bring your arms back up," he pleaded. "I'm sorry. I can't help it. I am so ticklish under my arms," I giggled, almost completely out of breath now.
Doug left me alone for a moment so I could catch my breath, and I could tell he was pondering what to do with me next. Then he whispered to me in his bedroom voice, telling me to close my eyes so I couldn't see his hands approaching, because he had yet to even touch my armpits tonight. I did as he asked me to and I started to get those ticklish giggles all over again as I kept my eyes tightly closed.
The suspense was killing me. "Doug! Please hurry up. I can't stand it," I blurted out. And the second I felt an index finger each in both of my smooth and excruciatingly ticklish armpits I screamed like a banshee. My arms shot back down yet again to protect my poor underarms, but this time I came to the terrifying realization that my arms came down on Doug's hands and trapped them under my armpits. Right where he wanted them.
I went berserk as Doug showed me no mercy and just wiggled his fingers and tickled me under my arms. I writhed and bucked up and down on top of the bed, desparately trying to pull my arms tighter against Doug's tickling hands to stop them, but he was just too strong and managed to keep just enough room for his fingers to tickle. I begged him to stop. I screamed, "Doug! Please! Stop! I'm too ticklish, baby! Please, Doug! For real! Your gonna make me pee on myself!"
I could tell Doug was just having a ball tickle-torturing me. I wasn't getting pissed off or anything, but I was getting kinda scared. He did stop every once in a while to give me a break, but as soon as I caught my breath again he went right back to tickling. This was the kinkiest and most intense sexual encounter I ever had. Throughout the evening I pondered those rumors about what some of the girls had said about Doug being out of my league. I almost started to believe them. I mean, if THIS is what a girl like me has to go through to date a hottie like Doug McIntyre, god help me!

THE END

Very nice work! How about if the rest of the cheerleading squad helps out?

Raul

Raul...

Thanx for the kind words, my friend. I'm usually not one to write a lot of sequels, but I can gaurantee you the best has yet to come.

I'm currently reading Dracula for an assignment, and this style of writing reminded me a lot of how Dracula is written. Great story!!!

I thought I'd bring this one back up to the first page just in case there are some of you that haven't read the story yet. BTW, thanx tummyticklish01 for the positive review. I very much appreciate it:D.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back