• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heyy!

RubyJewel

TMF Novice
hi! im new here, duh! ;)

ive known about this place for a year or so, but never joined. but now i have and im very excited!

hope to meet tons of friendly ppl, but im sure ill encounter a few bad eggs along the way! anyways hi again!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. As with any forum on the 'net there is ALWAYS some moron stirring up trouble. But for the most we're pretty friendly. I'm sure you'll be making TONS of friends here. I hope I'll be one of them. :hiwelcome:

yea just ignore the bad eggs and don't be afraid to try and talk to anybody. Most people aren't tickle crazed crazies

Welcome to the TMF, RubyJewel, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forums, Ruby! I would tell you to kick off your shoes, but there are a lot of socked feet fanatics here....wouldn't want to send the wrong signals right off the bat, now do we? lol :D But in all seriousness, this is a great place to be online. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I've been in this forum for a lot longer than what my profile says...in fact, I was 16when I found out about this place, waited til I was 18 and joined...that was 8 years ago :omg: I feel so old now lol...

Welcome, and be sure not to let a couple bad eggs ruin the feast!

BAd eggs tend to fall of walls and can't be put back together again. lol ;-) Hi!

Welcome and best wishes for a great time. Such beautiful eyes on such a beautiful face---WOW.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back