• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my teachers feet

Good stuff- I wish I had teacher who was that kinky lol. How'd you convince her to get tickled on video?

Good stuff- I wish I had teacher who was that kinky lol. How'd you convince her to get tickled on video?

Nice fantasy concept but you don't really believe a teacher would jeopardize her job and allow a student to shackle her feet and touch and tickle her on camera do you?

Nice fantasy concept but you don't really believe a teacher would jeopardize her job and allow a student to shackle her feet and touch and tickle her on camera do you?

no, i dont lol but again..you dont see anything but feet..no face, so it is possible.

hippo.jpg

"Nice fantasy concept but you don't really believe a teacher would jeopardize her job and allow a student to shackle her feet and touch and tickle her on camera do you?"

That depends on the situation. Gad's youtube profile lists his age as 30, so in the first place nothing statutory rape - like is occuring here.

It could still be considered unethical for her to engage in this behavior, assuming she is his teacher in a higher learning setting, where she is responsible for giving him a grade. If she is his teacher in some kind of extra curricular guitar or dance class he happens to be taking then there wouldn't be any issue here that I can see.

You're right

This is for fantasy only. This might have been more beleivable if it were in a class room setting. It looks like this was shot on the kitchen floor. I know plenty of teachers, including my own sister, and no teacher would risk their career for a video.. She does have nice feet, and a good laugh.

All clips are fantasy. No professional of anything is going to risk being fired and humiliated by putting herself in a position to be seen doing something like this on a worldwide accessible video.

Hello folks this is my first post here so I hope you enjoy it . This is a clip of me tickling my teachers feet (maked with my cell phone ) . Her feet are deathly ticklish and she really likes tickling . Shes 32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ku5n9zjqE

dude, is it possible for you to be from Bulgaria too ??? I'm writing in English, because I'm not sure, but the nickname surely sounds Bulgarian :)

This is awesome. I'll guess i spoke for many here in the forum when i say it was always a dream to tickle a teacher in our life. Do you meet her again for more tickling ? I would like to see her in tan sheer pantyhose :D

The idea of tickling a tachers feet is definately a hot concept.

For the record it is possible, because I've done it. I've done a few vids with "real" teachers. Their identity was concealed to protect them. But there are teachers out there that do like to be tickled :)

To add to Tickle Heaven's point, a female friend who I grew up with since elementary school became a home ec teacher for middle schoolers. She started indulging my nylon ticling fetish back in high school and still once in awhile let's me tickle her nylon feet as long as she gets a foot massage as part of the deal. She has four kids now and is retired but there was many a circumstance when she was still teaching and getting her feet tickled. She has admitted to me that she hates the tickling but loves the attention.

Way i see it is her face wasn't shown, what the school district going to do get the Teacher's barefoot and tickle them to see if the laugh matches? As long as her face wasn't shown no one can prove her identity.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back