• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida roll call begins..

Hello all, 28 year old female in Sarasota looking for casual tickling encounters with men or women. I'm not very attractive so you don't Have to be either. We would definitely need a location for out encounters, and video games would be a plus. I would prefer to chat with any prospective partners first so please feel free to pm me.

ash

I'd like to talk I've lived here in Hallandale since 2005 and your only the third female lee I've heard of down here.

totoforhire... I doubt strongly your description of yourself is true, you are already attractive in your humility..and every woman is beautiful in her own way...good luck in your search.

sg

30 year old South Florida male. Im looking for my first tickle experience. Finally feeling open enough to fully delve into the fetish with someone. I believe Im a Ler would be open to Lee with the right woman. Little experience with this but have been lurking for a long time. Hit me up. Pics available.

boca raton here.. opened to meet anyone young.. send me a pm
im an 18 year old both ler and lee

totoforhire... I doubt strongly your description of yourself is true, you are already attractive in your humility..and every woman is beautiful in her own way...good luck in your search. sg

^This. Bravo, SG. Bravo Toto.

If anyone is interested, TTS is having a meet up on Sat. Jan 14 :D PM bellytickling for more info. Seems silly to me to keep posting where you are from in FL and not meet up. But thats just me :D

Hello Ticklephiles of Florida. I'll be in Orlando from the 13th to the 18th of January. I'm glad to see the TTS is meeting that weekend! Hopefully I can make it.

If anyone is interested, TTS is having a meet up on Sat. Jan 14 :D PM bellytickling for more info. Seems silly to me to keep posting where you are from in FL and not meet up. But thats just me :D

Sometimes life just doesn't dictate you can sadly.

Is there anyone on treasure coast?? I'm here for the next few days, and haven't heard from anyone from this part of Florida.

Port Saint Lucie here..Dominant type Ler..always interested in sub lees...any takers?

the list keeps growing and growing. Florida does seem to have alot of ticklers/lees.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back