• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does ANYONE enjoy seeing a MALE tickler, or...

The only time I really prefer f/f is when there's foot worship is involved with the tickling.

Old thread but:

I love Male Lers. :) I just wish there was more fantasy sometimes. More costume play and scenarios played with. (Like Police.) But I also understand that stuff can get expensive.

f/f for me as well. I fancy women, and even if I come to see the lees, the lers can be sexy as well and add to the experience, especially if they're just as lacking in clothes as the lees are.
Some males can compensate by bringing their own wit, wiliness, or aggression, but I'm also a stickler for fine hand-work among lers and the long fingernails of women definitely give them an edge there.

yep as long as tickler is ultra sadist and tickles her victim as torture and non stop...

I'm switch so I can enjoy if a sadist female tickles me as hell...

F/f is awesome because you get to observe 2 beautiful women at once. And female ticklers have the distinct advantage of know just how to tickle another female. However, if the male tickler is certain make sure that the scene is about her and not him AND the female is responding specifically to her (perceived) enjoyment for said play/torture being delivered by the opposite sex, then you can have an equally great scene.

Having made a few videos back in the old VHS days, I found that so long as everyone was invested in the scene being focused on "her" (visually and otherwise) people seemed to enjoy it all the same. Plus our product was patently platonic/non-sexualized as a rule...

If it is done correctly, then male 'lers are fine. Can't have creepy looking guys, or worse...old creepy looking guys. The focus should always be on the female, her reactions, and the area being tickled. However, by in large, female on female is by far sexier....especially scenes where both take turns being the 'lee.

F/f for me. .
Women are more expressive. . You can see How fun they have doing this. . Sometimes when it s male ticklers. . No smiles or expression of fun on their faces. .
And in the majority of the companies. . Sometimes they hide their faces or. Or not really good looking guys. .. so its less sexy than a woman ler ��

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back