• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does ANYONE enjoy seeing a MALE tickler, or...

I much rather see f/f. I don't like seeing a male at all. Two women or more is much sexier. And the ticklee must be wearing pantyhose, and the tickler stocking footed as well.

I much rather see f/f. I don't like seeing a male at all. Two women or more is much sexier. And the ticklee must be wearing pantyhose, and the tickler stocking footed as well.

I have no problem with this statement. :)

I don't care who is tickling, as long as they are both into it and the lee is truly ticklish.

It really does not bother me as long as the ler knows what they are doing.

When I first discovered/started watching tickling videos, I didn't like to see male ticklers. Over time, that changed - now I prefer to see male ticklers. That said, I always prefer to see someone who is in control and knows what they are doing, male or female, over some inept, lumbering dufus.

I like f/f best because it allows me to imagine myself as the tickler or the ticklee and I'd still be with a woman. With a guy doing the tickling, I wouldn't want to be the ticklee so, to me, the movie loses half of its appeal.

I only like watching women get tickled, but I don't really care about the gender of the tickler.

In fact, one of the best ticklers I've seen is Sergio. That guy's really good at what he does.

So, in summary, the skill of a tickler matters more to me than his/her gender.

Kamiano always had this aura of innocent enjoyment around him that was pretty OK to watch.

Exactly. I thought he was great. Although the older man in the Superbowl Tickle video was good, too. And that one guy who was someting like 6 foot 7, who tickled you ("You're driving me crazy!") , that was also a fun video.

Although a male tickler in the video does kind of remind me as to what I am missing out on!

By far the most important question is related to the ability of the tickler. I really hate it when the tickler is someone who looks like they have never tickled someone before, and/or isn't really interested in doing it now. A tickler needs to derive a certain amount of satisfaction from making someone laugh.

Some of the Male 'lers are a bit creepy (see old FM concepts vids for details) but usually they know what they are doing.

I have a slight preference toward female 'lers otherwise, but some of my favorite videos are still M/F so it doesn't matter to me which gender 'ler you want to employ.

Tickler's delight

I couldn't agree more. The experience and intent of the tickler matters almost as much as the degree of ticklishness of the ticklee. Male or female doesn't matter...

as long as the lee is female it doesn't matter to me. More important than the gender of the ler is that the tickling have some sort of storyline. I'm quite bored of the same old clip starting with the lee already restrained with shoes off. I need something building up to that, or a unique scenario and definitely show the shoes coming off.

Does everyone just like the tickler to be female? As of right now, we aren't having any male ticklers anymore, only experienced female 'lers like myself.

Any feedback from anyone...?

Thanks.

www.ticklingparadise.com

PERSONALLY, I LOVE F/F TICKLING. IF IT SAYS M/F, I USUALLY WON'T EVEN OPEN THE ATTACHMENT. BUT THEN, I'M A 'LEE, SO GUY TICKLERS REALLY DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

I don't mind either way in videos. As a woman I like the lee to be male and the ler to be a woman.. that is hot. When I am the lee if prefere a male for women a better ler's and tickles more yet also would kinda wierd me out unless it was a good friend then i would be more comfortable.

Always prefer M/M but like M/F too. Definately a male tickler though.

I prefer female ticklers because it's alot more sexier. But, If the male tickler is very skilled and has great chemistry with the female ticklee, then the movie is a success.

Also, I love seeing the female ticklers use their toes to tickle the female ticklees, especially, on their armpits.

I like seeing females being tickled. I don't mind who the tickler is, as long as they are good at it.

F/F is the best....girls have those long nails & they manuver their fingers sooo much better

I'm guessing it depends more on the ingenuity, mental preparation, and poise of the tickler. I think that, more often, female ticklers demonstrate more of those qualities with more success. (I think that others probably agree, but they don't dwell on it, and end up concluding they prefer to watch women tickle because of their sex.)

You Know How I Feel

I like F/F foot tickling, gangF/F foot tickling even better. You know this about me by now. And most of the members here may know this about me also. After reading all the post here from this thread it seems like I'm not alone. More people rather see F/F tickling. But if you take a look at other clip/video stores & see what videos are at the top in sales you will see F/F are top in sales. When I look at the top 5 at the clip stores most of the time it is F/F or gangF/F. I know some people like male ticklers/ticklees, & people like french fries, baked potato, rice, or pasta salad, but they are never your main dish. The bottom line is there may be a place for males in foot tickling, but I feel it should be kept at "less is more" kind of theory. I'm glad to hear your going to do more F/F, I may become a full time customer again.

Thank you,
LBFT

Last edited:
Does everyone just like the tickler to be female? As of right now, we aren't having any male ticklers anymore, only experienced female 'lers like myself.

Any feedback from anyone...?

Thanks.

www.ticklingparadise.com

I'm okay with male 'lers but only if they dont take up too much of the camera and arent creepy looking. I also cant stand to see old looking dudes. Its more of a turn on for me when its girl on girl.

I prefer female tickler. Anyway, I think that male tickler should be more merciless while female tickler should be more sadistic...

Ummm. Whats the difference?

Kamiano should always be a tickler, he's the best. I wish i could get tickled by him lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back