• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

BBC2 has just started showing a show called Impeachment about the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky scandal. The first episode had two black nylon feet shots, albeit quick ones. However, I’m hopeful that there’ll be more to follow. Considering it takes place in the mid 90s, it’s a strong possibility!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

For those who remember Roland Rat in the 80s, I distinctly recalled seeing a white nylon soles shot of the actress Anna Karen from about 1986. Lo and behold, the clip is on YT, albeit buried within a huge chunk of episodes! Anna Karen was about fifty here and ‘made under’, but it’s nice to see a meaty and mature pair of nylon soles! Go to 2 hours, 15 minutes and 25 seconds exactly for the moment!

https://youtu.be/34upVt9KOgA

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Update for UK people.

In series 2 episode 5 of The Goes Wrong Show, currently on the BBC iPlayer, they do a farce. During this one of the female characters looses her trousers or skirt, can’t remember which, to reveal some tan tights. She ends up on the floor at one point, allowing us a glimpse of her nylon feet. Just after this she’s carried off the set and we get a full on look at her dirty, nylon soles!!
I would have loved to have been involved in this as it would have been easy to attempt a quick tickle attack on her feet.
I hope you enjoy seeing this as much as I did!

Thanks Devil! On that note, the latest and last episode (episode 5) of ‘Showtrial’ on BBC1 has a double opaque black nylon sole shot about 18 minutes in, and lingers there for a while. Again, available on iPlayer should you have it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’ve recently been binge watching the US version of The Office, which considering the location doesn’t have as many nylon feet shots as you’d expect. However, episodes 27 and 28 of series 5 are an exception! The first has two women - Mindy Kaling and Ellie Kemper - dancing around in nude stocking feet, while the second episode has a very quick shot of Jenna Fischer in black opaques.

I was hoping to have an update for you as of tonight, as I was meant to be meeting a friend who, while not into the kink, allows me to tickle her stocking feet as she knows it turns me on. Sadly, the pandemic has curtailed that so I’m stuck with TV shows instead!

Be well, people.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Shame you never got your tickle session Smash. Fingers crossed that you can meet up in the new year!

After some thirty odd years, I’ve just rediscovered this little gem on YT. It’s from a mid 80s episode of Cagney and Lacey, where Tyne Daly is trapped in a broken lift. The 37 minute mark onwards has a variety of tan nylon feet shots, including a double sole jackpot shot!

https://youtu.be/JNK9A_8FoGk

Then there’s this one where they go undercover as prostitutes. Tyne Daly again, this time rubbing her black nylon sole at the 4.30 mark, and getting a nylon foot rub from her husband at the 26 minute mark. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/afandT3uUOA

In other news, I’ll be returning to work later this month after working from home for nearly two years. I can’t say I’m looking forward to it, and there is some flexibility in the work pattern, but at least in theory I’ll potentially see commuting and office stocking feet during the working day. Every cloud, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash! Hopefully you’ll have some new work stories to share soon if you’re lucky.

Good call, CJ - I’ve visited his page a few times over the years, and he helpfully adds ‘no shoes’ to clips featuring stocking feet!

On a YouTube note, if you have your own account on there, search for ‘Graveyard Shift 2 - The Understudy’. It’s a late 80s/early 90s B movie horror, but at the forty minute mark it’s got a fantastic sole shot of a blonde actress in white tights. Even better, the soles come from her reflection so you can see the tops of her feet too! I’ve been searching for it for years after seeing it in my teens, and finally it’s come back!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So then. This is a post from some twenty years ago, but not one I’ve shared yet in this thread. It’s a cut and paste and tidy up job, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy.

Early 2003, I was 27 and coming back from a colleague’s funeral. It was only about 7.45 at night, but I’d had a few beers in his memory and was a bit tipsy. I got the train home, and sat down opposite a woman who I noticed had her black stocking feet resting on the chair. She was about 55, had a shock of shoulder length white hair, glasses and was dressed in a black trouser suit. I’d appreciated mature female stocking feet from a young age, and this was no different! I’d been commuting for about three years at this point and had noticed heels being discarded by women on the last train home a few times, but this seemed a bit earlier than usual. The seat was a three berth so there was a seat between me and her feet. When I sat down she moved her feet back into her shoes, and I of course insisted she put them back up! She said 'Maybe later', so I left it at that; don’t want to look weird now, do I?

As the train pulled out it was clear that nobody was going to sit down between us, so I said that it was fine for her to put her feet back up.

'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, yeah, no problem! Relax!'
'Oh, thank you very much! It’s just more comfortable!'

And so with that, up went her feet went once more! We continued the journey in silence aside from occasional small talk, mainly about another passenger on the other side of the train who had his headphones on full blast. However, she mainly read a book while I read a newspaper, sneaking discreet glances at her black stocking feet whenever I could. I noticed that she was getting more and more angry with the guy blaring his headphones, and when we made eye contact I told her to relax and to try and ignore it while reading her book.

'Well, it's just inconsiderate!'
'I know, I have to agree, but hey - it's Friday, nearly the weekend, just relax.’

And then, fuelled by youth and alcohol, I decided to make my move.

‘Excuse me, but I have to ask...'

I reached over and lightly tickled her stocking toes, fingers running across both feet. I’d not tickle a random stranger now, but as I say, I’ll just put this down to youthful enthusiasm and alcohol. We’d built up a mild rapport, but I was still tickling a stranger and expected either laughter (hopefully not anger), but instead got the following.

'Oh, don't do that! I might fall asleep...!'

Now that was unexpected, but as I was on a roll I wasn’t going to miss this opportunity!

'Really? You like having your feet tickled? Well, how’s this? To relax you, and to stop me getting bored for the rest of the journey, shall I carry on until we get to my stop?'

She now had a big and curious smile on her face, and a slight twinkle in her eye. This was an expression I’d seen before and would do again many times in the future. It’s essentially a knowing look where a woman knows EXACTLY what you’re up to when playing with her feet...but she’s happy to be on the receiving end!

‘Yes, absolutely carry on! Please do!’

l certainly didn’t need any further encouragement and so continued tickling her toes. Her smile grew wider and she visibly relaxed. However, I was still a chair away from her and having to reach over. I’d come this far so threw caution to the wind. I lifted her feet up and slid over to the chair directly opposite her, placed her feet in my lap and began tickling the length of her black stocking soles. She didn’t say a word about my new position, but flexed her feet back as if allowing me full access! I massaged and tickled her feet for about half an hour, her book long forgotten about and put down next to her as she smiled throughout my tickled. I began asking her questions, as I wanted to hear about it from her side.

‘Are you enjoying this?’
‘Mmm....very much!’
'Which do you prefer, the tickling or massaging?'
'Oh, everything! It’s all good...!'

And that's what she got, tickling and massaging. She flinched and giggled a few times, but she wasn’t overly ticklish. As I continued she told me that her husband (so it turns out I was tickling a married woman!), couldn't stand having his feet tickled - but who cares about him!

‘Yeah, my husband can’t stand this, but I love it! Have you done this before? It feels like it!’

I’m certain she was onto me, but I didn’t care - I just enjoyed the moment!

‘Yeah, a few times, actually! Not on the train, but female friends and girlfriends...my aunt at times. She likes her feet tickled too!’

‘Hehehe, I’ll bet she does!’

I gained confidence to move down to her ankles and sides, continuing with the tickles and massaging until eventually it was time to get off. She thanked me - I had offered to carry on past my stop! - and said how lovely it was. I thanked her too and said I hoped she enjoyed it. She smiled knowingly, and I returned it, not quite believing what had just happened.

As a footnote (no pun intended), I saw her only one other time a few months later. It was on the train again, but this time a crowded rush hour train. I was in the aisle waiting to get off, and noticed her sitting to my left. She was wearing a blue dress and neutral, greyish tights but once more had kicked off her heels and had her stocking feet resting on the chair in front. It seemed a chance encounter too good to ignore, so I took the opportunity to talk to her.

‘Excuse me...’

She looked up from her book, quizzical at who was talking to her.

‘I’m sorry to bother you, but are you the lady whose feet I tickled recently?’

She smiled coyly, but nodded and laughed at the memory. I looked at her, looked at her stocking feet on the chair and looked back at her. She was grinning now, so without saying a word I ran my fingers the length of her nylon soles. To my surprise she giggled this time, much more ticklish than previously. I bud her goodnight and wished her a safe trip, never to see her again!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back