• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

working in the park

working from home vs working in the park.

Attachments

• DSC_0078 (2).JPG
    DSC_0078 (2).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
  • 20190520_134525.jpg
    20190520_134525.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • 20190520_134114.jpg
    20190520_134114.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • 20190520_134536 (2).jpg
    20190520_134536 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0060 (2).jpg
    DSC_0060 (2).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41
still working

my lunch break was an hour, my job needed me to be back in the office. hers didn't.
it was a quick lunch hour. lol

Attachments

• DSC_0082 (2).JPG
    DSC_0082 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0093 (2).JPG
    DSC_0093 (2).JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0098 (2).JPG
    DSC_0098 (2).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0099 (2).JPG
    DSC_0099 (2).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0102 (2).JPG
    DSC_0102 (2).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 58
office collegue

and her feet are ultra ticklish. lol enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_0104 (2).JPG
    DSC_0104 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0105 (2).JPG
    DSC_0105 (2).JPG
    960.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0120 (2).JPG
    DSC_0120 (2).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0132 (2).JPG
    DSC_0132 (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0133 (2).JPG
    DSC_0133 (2).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 117
Very nice as usual JJ! How do you contain yourself around all these nice feet?

Very nice as usual JJ! How do you contain yourself around all these nice feet?

self discipline...with the occasional huge relapse. lol

these shoes are not good if you're a lady like this with hellish ticklish toes and arches.

Attachments

• Image304a.jpg
    Image304a.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 155
self discipline...with the occasional huge relapse. lol

these shoes are not good if you're a lady like this with hellish ticklish toes and arches.

I love those shoes when they're tied up and you can play around tickling a little here and there. Then when you want to get down to business and really give their feet a good tickling, when they feel you starting to undo the straps to take them off, they start freaking out! But, being tied up, there's not much they can do about it! :p

Gents, I’m delighted to announce that the park is open for business this week and I’ve taken full advantage. Soles galore, toes aplenty, lots of nylon clad feet on display for the casual nylon lover. It’s not warm enough for all women to go bare legged, so for that I’m very grateful.

In other news, I’m meeting my friend in just over a week for some nice grown up fun. Bring on the nylon legs and feet. She’s not ticklish as such but seems to be getting more so, especially if you nibble her insteps. We shall see...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So then. As mentioned above I met my friend the other day and....wait for it....she's turned ticklish! For those who don't know, a few years ago I became very close with someone who'd been in my social circle for quite a while. We'd always got on well but one night we got talking and I gave her stocking feet a massage under a pub table. Further conversations revealed that we had a lot in common with music, books and films and, consequently, she’s now of my closest friends. It turned out that she already knew about my stocking feet fetish from another female friend, but assured me that she’s fine with it. Fast forward five years and, whenever we meet up, she’s always happy to indulge me in my kink. As she’s said, everybody has a ‘thing’ that turns them on, and nylon feet and tickling just happens to be mine.

She's always said that she can turn her ticklishness on and off - to which I've said she should keep it switched on! I knew that pokes and squeezes didn't have much impact on her, but had previously discovered that if you nibble her insteps it turns her hysterical. However, I was also able to properly tickle her and get an even better reaction than I could have imagined! We'd got in from something to eat, and she was sitting down with her boots off. She was wearing a green floral dress and plum/burgundy tights. She saw me staring at her nylon soles and wriggled her toes, asking if I'd like to play with her feet. I didn't need asking twice, but took a chance to ask if I could tickle them. She was fine with this, and so I asked her to lay on her stomach. She obliged me and I said I was going to tickle her for thirty seconds....and then pushed my luck and said could I make it a minute! She laughed, said that it was 'going to be excruciating' but gave me permission to tickle her for a minute. I said I'd count as I tickled, sat on her legs and saw her burgundy soles staring up at me. I gave a countdown, and then unleashed my tickle attack on her!

My fingers scampered all over her stocking soles as she bucked, thrashed, gurgled and giggled. It was amazing, my lovely friend who I'd not thought was ticklish turns out to be very ticklish! I determined where her most ticklish spots were (her toes and balls of her feet) and focused on them, loving the sound her laughter made as it echoed around the room. Her legs kicked and jiggled beneath me, and I pressed my weight down on her so she couldn't escape. I nibbled her insteps for good measure while tickling, with her breathlessly saying it 'feels like spiders' as my fingers relentlessly tickled her soft stocking soles. Now then, we'd said one minute and, due to the love and respect I have for my friend, I kept to this. She was breathless by the time I'd finished, while I was pretty euphoric! I hugged her with thanks, checking she was okay and that she'd not been in any discomfort during the last sixty seconds. She assured me she was, and that she was always happy to make me happy. However, she may have been happier about it than I thought...

Earlier in the day I'd massaged her white stocking soles,while telling her about some of my favourite tickle clips and experiences. I began to tickle her stocking soles as I massaged, getting the odd reaction but nothing major. However, she then asked if I'd like my feet tickled. I propped my bare feet up on the bed and she cut loose on them. It didn't feel too unpleasant but didn't really tickle, so I suggested she tickle my side instead. I squirmed slightly, but when she reached my armpits I fell onto the bed laughing while she attacked them with some vigorous determination. She sat on my back, laughing as she tickled and seemed to be enjoying herself! Have I converted her? We shall see...!

Hope you enjoyed all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Awsome

Smash my friend that was an awesome piece of writing you described every detail so eloquently.
I have a meet on Sunday in Bournemouth....she is going to wear barely black tights and apparently very ticklish feet. I will report back. 👣

Thanks for the feedback, bud, much appreciated. It was an enjoyable day, and her saying that she didn’t mind me tickling her as it ‘makes you happy’ (her words!) was an added, unexpected bonus. I hope your encounter went well too. I’m currently in warmer climes with little to no tights clad legs available - only at the airport upon landing! It’ll prepare me for the UK summer, I guess!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

another week of shiny nylons under trousers

coffee break pictures...and an after function feet up one thrown in.

Attachments

• DSC_0006 (2).JPG
    DSC_0006 (2).JPG
    890 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0009 (2).JPG
    DSC_0009 (2).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0012 (2).JPG
    DSC_0012 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0013 (2).JPG
    DSC_0013 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 94
mischief prompting

do nylon overhangs bring out the mischievous side in people

Attachments

• DSC_0235 (4).JPG
    DSC_0235 (4).JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0236 (3).JPG
    DSC_0236 (3).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0114 (3).jpg
    DSC_0114 (3).jpg
    517 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0217 (2).JPG
    DSC_0217 (2).JPG
    248 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0219 (2).JPG
    DSC_0219 (2).JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 32
OMG what a coffee break! and I think overhangs do make a person want to test the waters

I am indebted to a friend who sent these to me with kind permission to post them on his behalf

Attachments

• DSC_0261 (2).jpg
    DSC_0261 (2).jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back