Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

4/15/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for tickling stories of all sorts and comics too!

New from MTJ

Peterton
Poe #9

Click here
3/23/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030
    That's a memory to behold Bob. Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by johnjo View Post
    That's a memory to behold Bob. Fantastic
    Thank you sir! I have lots of memories from back in the day.
    Bob

This is a film called My Life, starring Michael Keaton. I saw it first some 25 years ago, but never since. Through the power of YouTube, however, we can revisit the whole thing. Go to the 56 minute mark for an assortment of nylon feet wedding fun!

https://youtu.be/VQt71mz4Z64

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Thanks for the share Smash!

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!!

Question. Does anyone else recall a time when they heard a conversation in a group of vanilla people talking about being tickled and giving full details?
    I remember when younger at family gatherings aunts taking about having their feet tickled and one in particular talking about her husband chasing her round the house to catch her and tickle her feet. This would always lead to laughter and further contributions by others saying that someone had tickled them.
    On more than one occasion it lead on to a full on foot tickle for one aunt...and she was wearing tan nylons too.
    I would usually sit in the background, trying to cover up my arousal at hearing or seeing this. I was in my teens and so we’re talking about mid to late eighties.

Anyone else?

Yeah, I’ve had a few of those, Devil! I remember at uni two of my female housemates talking about times they were foot tickled. One was at school where the female school bully pinned my housemate underneath her, pulled her shoes off and tickled her feet, while the other was woken up by her two nephews tickling her feet. I like to think I remained calm, but my mind certainly wandered!

On another note, the girl who had her feet tickled by the bully said that when she was younger, her mum would tickle her feet for her to help her sleep. Again, I didn’t capitalise on that but my interest was piqued. I did tickle and massage her mother’s nylon feet at a party once, but that story can be found on page two or three of this thread!

I’ve had conversations where female friends have discussed tights and hosiery before and I’ve earwigged to follow the conversation. A few of my female friends aren’t fans of tights, it turns out, but it’s always enjoyable hearing them discuss in detail.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

That’s great Smash. Love those.

At my work we’ve had a reflexologist come if for some wellbeing sessions. It’s so good listening to the female staff talk about how they either love something like that or “I hate anyone touching my feet” or “my feet are way too ticklish for that”
    One time during a first aid course a female colleague was laying on the floor for the DR ABC bit when there is giggling. She sat up and apologised to the person with her and said “I’m really ticklish” it was so cute and a real shame we never got pair up. Not that I would have deliberately tickled her or anything! 😉

A pretty young thing does yoga in tights and dedicates a channel to it. You’re welcome!

https://youtu.be/qs7ourxLMTI

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Awesome thank you so much!

Oh lord, what a channel. I've never hit the subscribe button so quick before lol. Excellent share Smash. Thank you.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869