• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

You're welcome buddy. Glad you enjoyed. You can't beat a bit of good ole nylon tickling :p

Last edited:
Alas, my training course offered no foot dangling opportunities - the woman who was doing it last time was in trainers and leggings this time, so that was that.

However, during one of the activities I was in a team with three women. To show her appreciation of a job well done, one of them (a very sexy and vivacious black lady - think Diane Parish) gave myself and one of the other women a side/belly tickle. It didn't really tickle me, but certainly made my mind wander for the rest of the session!

Oh, my office has a new starter - another sexy and vivacious black lady - who I suspect is a 'shoes off in the office' type worker. We get on well, she's pretty laid back and has fitted in with the office culture already. She slipped her boots off for the first time this week, saying that she always did it in her old office. Alas, she was in socks (she's only worn trousers so far), but I'm hoping that one day it'll be in tights, and if so... I can sense a possible tickling coming on!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You're more than welcome TH lol, convert away and come over to the intense world of laughter and you'll never look back!!

Been away for a while but nice one guys and girls for keeping this threads' momentum going, to one and all I thank you and keep up the good work.

Every day should be a nylon foot day haha!!

Greetings folks, I hope we're all well. It's been an interesting week for me, and it all comes down to being in the right place at the right time. No tickle action, sadly, but several delightfully candid stocking feet sightings. In my office we have weeks where one of us will start early (8.30) and someone will finish late (5.30). I was on the late shift the other week, and walking back to the station I happened to see a pair of discarded shoes on the floor inside a Pret a Manger. They were black suede flats, and resting on the bar of the chair above them was a pair of quite large opaque black stocking feet. Well, I had a train to catch but I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity!

I walked into the shop and pretended to browse the counter, all the while sneaking peeks at the feet in front of me. The woman in question was late 50s, I'd say, quite craggy looking and tall but who cares when her feet were on show? I noticed that her feet jiggled quite a lot, at one point even crossing over so I got an awesome sole shot! I noticed that the ball of her foot was dusty, maybe from where she'd had it resting on the bar. I stayed there for a few minutes before going to the station for my train. Sometimes, it pays to do the late shift it seems!

Then there was yesterday, when the sun came out properly for the first time this year; I wandered over to the park for some fresh air, but also with the notion that there might be some stocking feet on display. The day had started out sunny, but not sunny enough to go bare legged; however, if a woman was getting hot then she might go to the park and ditch her shoes, right? Right! I found a curvy brunette dressed all in black, her black flats off to one side and legs curled underneath her. Again, a top notch sole shot but I noticed that her tights seems a bit loose around her sole; the material had come away, causing wrinkles and ripples in the material. She was on her phone and so didn't really notice me sitting about ten feet behind her, so I was able to enjoy the view for twenty minutes or so before having to return to work.

The final encounter happened not 12 hours ago; I'd decided to get a later train into work, and took my usual route to the office. One of the shops I go past is a jewellers, and I've never really paid it any heed before. This time, however, I saw a pair of chubby but pointy black opaques in the window. One of the assistants was cleaning the store and setting up, and padded around in her tights. I pretended to be on my phone waiting for someone, all the while checking out her feet. She was quite chubby herself, in a nice way, with dark hair and green streaks! If I'd got my early train I don't know if I'd have seen her, so it might be worth getting that train more often...!

All of these encounters took me back to when I was 14, and would go into shops where I knew the women would have ditched their shoes behind the counter. It was a fun to do cheap thrill then, and it's a fun to do cheap thrill now. Summer will be here soon, so I'll enjoy the stocking feet encounters while I still can!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm with you smash! I always think to my self autum should be renamed the stocking season!
The encounters like you have had are increasingly rare these days? Being raised in the 60 and 70s when we were subjected to nylons on and every day occurance. One day in the future Pretty Polly will be in insolvency and trousers and or those hideous woolly tights will be except in womens society. The only bright side is that we have experienced the best years! God save nylon clad feet!!

Yeah, Ogre Productions came onto the scene with a blast back in 2005, released some great stuff for about 18 months and then disappeared for about five years! The came back a few years ago, seemingly releasing a video a year up until 2014. The last one they did, 'Tickling in the Dark II' wasn't their best as the tickling shots were very close up. I preferred it when ticklers and ticklee were in full shot.

They've got a decent back catalogue, though - which ones are your favourites? Have you got any yourself? I like Rachel's Tickle Torture, Suzanne's Agony, Suzanne Gagged, Brutal Tickling, Much More Than Pure Torture and the various Samantha clips. I'm going to introduce my friend to Symphony of Laughs (upper and lower body versions) to show just how frantic some people - in this case Penelope - get when tickled. Who knows? It might convert my friend!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My god. Ogre Productions! There is a clip with an older woman getting her white nylon soles destroyed. She had to have been in her mid 60's, but to me, as a alternated back there? The woman was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Nylon feet make mature woman irresistible.

Nice one Smash. You had a good week by the sounds of it. It's dry over here. I ain't seen anything yet apart from nylon legs.

My god. Ogre Productions! There is a clip with an older woman getting her white nylon soles destroyed. She had to have been in her mid 60's, but to me, as a alternated back there? The woman was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Nylon feet make mature woman irresistible.

I think I must have missed that one, and I've seen a lot of their videos! There are a few of an older woman getting tickled, but anytime she's in stocking feet they're usually black. Tights or bare feet, however, she's off the scale ticklish. I don't suppose you can remember the name of the clip at all?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Greetings, folks. I've recently come back from two weeks in the sun, and can't say how delighted I am that female legs back in the UK are yet to go bare! In the two days I've been back at work it's been sunny, so a lunchtime stroll in the park was in order. Although the amount of stocking feet on display was moderate rather than massive, I've taken it as a good sign for things to come - at least until the weather really hots up.

Any major sightings, I'll make sure to recount them here!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

God I miss the days when nylons were the norm.... In the days that I was the most active in the dating scene, they were everywhere, thank God! Those were the days!

It's always a bonus Smash when the nylons are on even in the warmer months. I do like to see a woman in nylons on a hot summers day.

Amen to that robmic.

hey guys.
especially smash and your walks in the park.
just come back from 2 days in Dublin. It has to be the European capital of nylon feet.
every street bench, the parks are full, its dangles r us. lol
everyone seems to go to the park for lunch, and sit on lawns with their shoes off.
worth a boozy couple of nights and recovery in the parks by day. lol

So here's a serious question for you guys.

Me and my fiance of 5 years, have just split up this week and the whole reason for our breakup is my fetish. I can't have normal sex due to my fetish and I require her to wear tights/pantyhose during sex. This made her feel sad and not attractive. I totally understand what she means and I didn't want her to feel this way. We tried to work through it a few times and I've tried to go cold turkey. But i still end up needing my fetish to function. Other than this problem we was perfect together. Never argued and still love each other. But I can't see anyway for me to change and I don't expect her to change either.

My question to you guys is, have you experienced anything like this with your fetish? and how does it make you feel having this fetish?

I really do feel like it's a curse for me at times. Especially when it does this to your love life. As much as I love the way my fetishes make me feel, I think if I was able to erase them, I would.

Anyway thanks for your time guys and any feedback would be great.

Have a good one, CJ

Last edited:

Me and my fiance of 5 years, have just split up this week and the whole reason for our breakup is my fetish. I can't have normal sex due to my fetish and I require her to wear tights/pantyhose during sex. This made her feel sad and not attractive. I totally understand what she means and I didn't want her to feel this way. We tried to work through it a few times and I've tried to go cold turkey. But i still end up needing my fetish to function. Other than this problem we was perfect together. Never argued and still love each other. But I can't see anyway for me to change and I don't expect her to change either.

My questions to guys is, have you experienced anything like this with your fetish? and how does it make you feel having this fetish?

I really do feel like it's a curse for me at times. Especially when it does this to your love life. As much as I love the way my fetishes make me feel, I think if I was able to erase them, I would.

Have a good one, CJ

This is my life in a nutshell...the guys and girls on here who know me know this has been exactly my predicament for years and more so since I came out into the scene more....it's impossible for me to function properly without my fetish...I'm open with my last 3 girlfriends,but it still doesn't solve the problem!
All three have been nothing but amazing in trying to incorporate my fetish into their sex lives but there's always a snag or issue that crops up...so I empathise completely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys.
especially smash and your walks in the park.
just come back from 2 days in Dublin. It has to be the European capital of nylon feet.
every street bench, the parks are full, its dangles r us. lol
everyone seems to go to the park for lunch, and sit on lawns with their shoes off.
worth a boozy couple of nights and recovery in the parks by day. lol

Noted for future reference! My own park has been a bit quiet this week, as it's been sunny but fairly cold. I've had the odd peek (two women out of four sitting on a blanket in opaque black tights), but nothing substantial. Hopefully it'll improve soon!

I actually first became aware of the 'lure of the park' when I was 14. If you look at pages 7 and 9 of this thread, you'll see back to back experiences I had with my aunt at this age. During the time we visited her, my parents, sister and I went for a walk through Edinburgh city centre, and during the lunch hour lots of people had descended to the park. Although it was hot, there were still a few women in tights, mostly with their shoes off just relaxing on the grass. I'd see one nice pair of feet, then another would top them straight away. Flesh coloured tights, black, opaque, purple...I made sure that I walked as slowly as I could! I can't remember if these sightings took place before, during or after my experiences with my aunt, but they certainly added to the enjoyment of the holiday!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My question to you guys is, have you experienced anything like this with your fetish? and how does it make you feel having this fetish?

Have a good one, CJ

Sorry to hear this, bud. My own gf isn't particularly keen on my fetish, isn't ticklish and doesn't wear tights often at all. I can and do have sex without the fetish, but also have an imagination that can help if need be. We all have quirks and fetishes - maybe ask her if there's anything you could do for her to possibly even things out a bit.

I hope it all works out for you both, mate; fetishes can be a joy and curse at the same time. Good luck to you both.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks guys for the feedback.

tiok33, I couldn't imagine going through 3 relationships. That must have been so heartbreaking for you. Especially if you really loved them all. Are they the one who always ends the relationship? Thank you for sharing though. I really hope we can find someone who will accept us for who we are one day. Thanks for the kind words of support. Means a lot.

Smash, I tried asking her but she's a straight up girl who just likes it normal. I've asked her if she was into anything and she didn't have any kinks or fetish. I feel sorry for her though because her last bf had a dangerous fetish (Asphyxiation), which she never entertained though. The poor lass can't catch a break. It's so frustrating as well because she's only after normal sex and I can't give her that. Thank you for the kind words though. Means a lot.

Thanks guys

Yes I loved them all,but my fetish tarnished their love for me and was ultimately destructive,though I used every other excuse to hide the fact my obsession had made me want to leave and find playmates!

How is that working out for you with the playmates? I think I'm going to give relationships a long break and try enjoying my fetish with playmates. My fetish is just too strong.

My playmates are very understanding and are wonderful ladies that I'm honoured to know!

Having had the pleasure of meetig tiok recently I would say e has a great balance of work play friends and fun.. hats off to him.

Aww that's good then tiok33. I'm pleased for you buddy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back